🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Don’t matter who it is, it’s 3rd and 30 how does someone get behind you?

Minshew was adequate but his ball location was pretty bad, the receivers made him look a lot better than he was tonight. Devonta is a god damn star though that man had hands of glue
I love (and hate) how much Devonta loves contact. Dude can take a hit man

3rd and 30 was on Scott not Slay.

He thought he has help over the top..he was in trail technique

Also on Gannon. Dude got 2 straight sacks pinning them back deep. Then decided to have a 4 man front and play zone for the other 7 for 3rd down. Super stupid. Bring the heat one last time on 3 & 30. Dak was frazzled on those back to back sacks. He wouldn't have had the time to throw deep like he did (with only 4 rushing). That play was the point when I knew we weren't gonna get the bounces our way.

I feel y’all but I’m not down on Gannon too much. Offense gifted them 20 with the turnovers and **** like 3rd and 30 is literally a one in a million play

Also on Gannon. Dude got 2 straight sacks pinning them back deep. Then decided to have a 4 man front and play zone for the other 7 for 3rd down. Super stupid. Bring the heat one last time on 3 & 30. Dak was frazzled on those back to back sacks. He wouldn't have had the time to throw deep like he did (with only 4 rushing). That play was the point when I knew we weren't gonna get the bounces our way.
That’s what I hate about Gannon, he plays conservative 99.9% of the time instead of taking a chance and blitzing one extra man knowing a 30 yard conversion is highly unlikely if a QB doesn’t have time to let the play get down the field

Nobody is blitzing on 3rd and 30 dawg

We got pressure on 3rd ..that **** was on the backend

Even more fluke **** i forgot ..how did Joseph not get that ball. Literally EVERY bounce went there way :lol:

The receiving core showed what we can expect from them in a playoff atmosphere. DeVonta was a stud, Brown was dependable as usual, and Goedert would've put up a huge game if he was targeted more in the second half.

I’m a huge fan of Jalen Hurtz…how can you not be?

And I know he’s improved his passing skills dramatically.

But I’m still not entirely convinced that he’s going to get them to the Super Bowl, let alone win it, if their running game gets shut down and he has to win it with his arm.

I love Lamar Jackson as well, but I have the same concerns abiut him.

I know he can spin it.

…but that doesn’t necessarily mean you‘re gonna be able to take apart a great defense in a playoff game.

Na aint no reaason to let your man get behind you on 3rd and 30
They were in cover 2 , either Blankenship blew that play up , I think Scott was in the slot ,
Regardless slay hasn’t been playing that good the past two weeks at all

They were in cover 2 , either Blankenship blew that play up , I think Scott was in the slot ,
Regardless slay hasn’t been playing that good the past two weeks at all

They were saying in the post game that Slay is ranked at the bottom of the league in coverage since week 9. Dudes gotta figure it out before the playoffs

If Maddox is going to be out for some time, again, might as well take a look at LeBlanc. Won’t hurt that bad.

Minshew played solid and did enough to get the W but man watching him you really get to see how well Hurts been throwing the ball this year.

He is a top lvl backup but as far as the him getting a chance to start somewhere next year he def a bottom 7 starting qb.

Beyond 7-12 yards all his balls seem to flutter in the air with no zip. Could have easily threw another 2-3 picks off overthrows. He threw some hospital balls to smitty and goedert.

The 1 to smitty in particular he led him right to get sandwhiched by a defender. You would see hurts deliberately throw the ball low there for him to sit down and avoid the big hit.

With that said I expect to beat the saints next week with minshew at the helm.

Merry Christmas y’all

Having said that, yesterday is on Gannon

And then secondary.. but mainly Gannon

Slay got the blame for 3rd and 30.. but that’s on Gannon for what he called and unfortunately a backup put in an unnecessary difficult decision

If we have CJGJ, doing something other than sticks in that situation then sure.. but with Scott in there, just keep it simple

But dak and co were abusing the zone

My pops kept texting me during the game saying why wont Minshew run he has a lane! I had to tell him chill Hurts makes it look that easy :lol: .

Minshew or Hurts we will win next week at home.

Highly recommend listening to the Philly special pod

Also minshew kept drifting back in the pocket instead of stepping up

Back
Top Bottom