🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

As long as Sweat and Reddick good on D im still confident

just need gannon not to gannon and not get cute

like the 3rd and 30, dude got cute

CJGJ has experience in the slot and was good in that spot.. put your best DBs on the field

but atlas, we saw this season what it took or how long it took for him to do what I thought we planned to do going into the season

I really don’t get the Gannon hate

Our offense gifted them 20 with the turnovers. Outside of the 3rd and 30 i had no problems with the gameplan

Our D did enough to win. Even holding them 2 those 2 field goals at the end was huge

The secondary struggled once Maddox went down but D-Line also put up 6 sacks against a top level offensive line, and should've had 7 or 8 total if Dak doesn't escape a few.

I really don’t get the Gannon hate

we went into the season thinking fletch would be used as a solid rushing DT on passing downs and/or a big DE on a few snaps

and of the dline guys at best he would behind all of the following guys in snaps: sweat, BG, hargrave, reddick, Davis.. and depending how Milton was playing, maybe him too

and then we get to the season and dude is easily get the most snaps of the DTs.. and have him playing nose and watching him get washed

also the lack of snaps for Dean when he can find snaps for Wallace

it isnt until things become painfully obvious that dude will make changes.. just look at ceedee just moving to the slot in our last game

but our the efficiency of our offense and the level of talent we have on defense just affords the dudes so much

and yet have giving up 35 to the lions, 32 to washington, 33 to Green Bay and 40 last week

zero reason any of that should have happened

but for me, if I’m not sitting there watching hours of film on these teams and can be well aware of the limitations of certain guys and yet I see it takes a half or injuries for stuff to happen just disappoints the hell out of me

Someone please hire gannon

I don’t study hours of hours of film and know dak can do work vs zones.. also allowing ceedee to go to the slot to avoid slay or bradberry should be fireable

on top of what he asked of Scott on the 3rd and 30

i just don’t know what y’all expecting from the defense. We top 5 in just about every category

San Fran got a better defense than us ..after them who else would you take ?? just about everybody else has been torched way more than we have

We don’t give up 40 to Dallas without the turnovers ..and we don’t lost to Wash prob if Davis is active ( not to mention the turnovers there either)

i just don’t know what y’all expecting from the defense. We top 5 in just about every category

San Fran got a better defense than us ..after them who else would you take ?? just about everybody else has been torched way more than we have

We don’t give up 40 to Dallas without the turnovers ..and we don’t lost to Wash prob if Davis is active ( not to mention the turnovers there either)

my expectations are to do the obvious AND then work from there

play to the strengths of guys and don’t ask more than certain guys can give

I think fletch can be an extremely valuable guy.. but it’s a bit much to ask him to eat multiple blocks.. keep him fresh and use him to his strengths

as I said, I look at some of the stuff we’ve done at the start of guys and I’m bewildered

like the lions game, instead of loading the box and sending run blitzing.. we played soft zone and swift ate AND goff eventually found a rhythm after getting a couple layups

same with the packers, Washington, Indy and Texans.. the QBs couldn’t throw past 20 yards, why are we not packing the middle of the field

the zona offense wants to gets it‘s small guys in space and running, why aren’t we congesting the middle of the field and forcing them to throw over the top to short guys

we will demolish the saints at home in Philly with or without Hurts

i aint even sweating this weekend - Guys gotta get healthy and stay healthy all we can hope for

Other than when we decide to use our RBs at time, our offense makes complete sense to me

if you decide to try to take away a specific thing we just move on to plan B, C and/or D.. we make you have to account for a multitude of things

with our defense, I am very confused at times because I know our defense practices and sees what our offense does

if another team gives us off coverage zone, most fans already know how we’re going work that shhh

or if you have guys who can’t hold up in the run, we know how what we’re going do

i know exactly what out offense would do to our defense.. and we have the talent, so I can only look at gannon for the choices he makes in using the guys

Quez been playing below the level we expected out of him by this point of the season, but Gabe Davis ranked towards the bottom and dude is a game breaker

How you have AJ and devonta getting all that attention and that’s how you end up AND you run a 4.3

But quez can do work.. zero clue what’s going on

But I need to see how long we signed pascal for

Whoever the 3rd WR is going make money, so I ain’t worried

Just like primary 3 tech, assuming we stay set at 0

Wait wait wait wait... we rank first in man coverage and yet we run it 20th!?!?

listening to the most recent Philly special pod for the eagles/saints preview just makes me more and more annoyed about this dude gannon

Even without Hurts this roster and team is far superior to NO's. If they lose this game it's because we turn the ball over and someone has the game of their life on the saints.

The Giants are built very similarly to the Saints and we beat that ***. Daniel Jones= Mobile Dalton, Saquan= Musculuar Kamara, their defense is very similar, and their game plans are basically the same. Run heavy, throw quick slants most of the game to prevent the QB from getting crushed. They'll be fine.

If Hurts has no setbacks or pain throwing you play him.

Biggest game of the year.

Not tryna have final game be for everything against a divisonal opponent. Lock this sht up

He never needs to go across the middle ever again

We got Pascal and Dallas for that

Exactly!! That's NOT Quez's skill set. He's a burner! He takes the top off the defense. He blows past people and gets open down field on fly patterns. Mustache hung him out to dry on those passes. He isn't a 50/50 ball guy.

Back
Top Bottom