🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Coaches didn't want Jalen using his legs which changes the entire offensive playbook. They're also not going to put any of their home run plays on film this close to the playoffs. Not gonna deny that Jalen looked stiff and rusty on some of his deep throws but I'm not panicked

Coaches didn't want Jalen using his legs which changes the entire offensive playbook. They're also not going to put any of their home run plays on film this close to the playoffs. Not gonna deny that Jalen looked stiff and rusty on some of his deep throws but I'm not panicked

honestly felt PI shoulda been called twice on deep throws to AJ.. can’t remember if both were AJ, but definitely on the last one

plus felt goedert shoulda got PI in the end zone

That cuts half the playbook out in the red zone. Gotta imaging all of that is back on the table come the playoffs

The illegal man downfield penalty is weak if it has absolutely 0 effect on the play. Fix that ****

we had like 4-5 dropped INTs

epps and edwards were the obvious shouldas.. slay tried to jump that one pass and missed

That’s what’s mainly changed. We ain’t had a ball bounce our way since the Chicago game. That plus sub par coaching is the difference between us resting dudes the last 2 weeks

Lane is extremely important to this offense so I'm confident if he's back for the next game we'll play way better. Not to mention Sirianni said after the game that Jalen's shoulder wasn't 100% tonight and he's still sore

Lane is extremely important to this offense so I'm confident if he's back for the next game we'll play way better. Not to mention Sirianni said after the game that Jalen's shoulder wasn't 100% tonight and he's still sore
Yet he had him pass the ball 35 times…

These coaches better get in the lab and do some real fixing for the playoffs. I need to see some new looks on offense and way more aggressiveness on defense. Wish we could steal the Niners playbooks on both sides :lol:

Yet he had him pass the ball 35 times…

These coaches better get in the lab and do some real fixing for the playoffs. I need to see some new looks on offense and way more aggressiveness on defense. Wish we could steal the Niners playbooks on both sides :lol:
Defense gonna have guys run into each other :lol:

I wonder if Howie is gonna scan the league for disgruntled stars to try and get for the 10th pick and another later round pick similar to how we got AJ.

I wonder if Howie is gonna scan the league for disgruntled stars to try and get for the 10th pick and another later round pick similar to how we got AJ.

if colts are blowing things up, we should look at buckner going be 29 in march

also call the panthers about guys (Derrick brown)

not saying the 10th pick, not sure who would be available worth that.. but I’d look at our pick or 2nd or something

Okudah probably needs a fresh start

if colts are blowing things up, we should look at buckner going be 29 in march

also call the panthers about guys (Derrick brown)

not saying the 10th pick, not sure who would be available worth that.. but I’d look at our pick or 2nd or something

Okudah probably needs a fresh start
Dolphins got a gently used Byron Jones available for a 3rd lol

Dolphins got a gently used Byron Jones available for a 3rd lol

This wouldn’t be a bad look.. to be far I haven’t watched dude like that

but him back at safety next to CJGJ would in theory be a good look.. both guys can cover and run

Back
Top Bottom