🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

yeah Darius has shown me signs of falling off for about a month now. While Bradberry isn't the fastest his technique is on point
I LOVE slay, don’t get me wrong. He’s certainly played up to his contract which I did not expect past year 2 for him. But CB fall off is so real and next year won’t be good.

I love Bradberry man, borderline all pro.

Slay got an enormous cap number next year irc ..would be hard to move him

He just had one of the best games I’ve ever seen a CB play back in September so I’ve got faith

Kern. Ye he struggling. They like him as a holder tho for Elliott so may just be something we got to deal with.

I doubt Siposs healthy enough to come back.

Hope we can somehow keep Brian Johnson and move him to OC

I really hope we don’t make Reich OC over Johnson if Steichen leaves

It’s nothing at all against Reich. But I feel like we failed Duce Staley (worked out in the end) and I don’t want to make that same mistake with Brian Johnson. Reward him for his fantastic work with Hurts

That queue was a joke as expected

ticketmaster as a whole is a joke

how are the Verified eagles tickets in the 200s gonna start off at $150 and few mins later those SAME seats/sections become instant $300 from the Verified Eagles (not verified reseller)

i went to 2 WS series games at citizens bank park this past run + 1 national League Championship game vs the Padres and to get those tickets was WAAAAAAYYY easier and cheaper

i sat 6 rows from 1B at $305 retail for a WS ticket

I would never pay $300 retail + whatever the trash TM fees are to sit in the high 200s in the freezing cold

I think I remember reading that Tickemaster adjusts the prices to account for demand now. Greedy as hell :lol:.

I think I remember reading that Tickemaster adjusts the prices to account for demand now. Greedy as hell :lol:.

ahh thats 100% what they did those bastards lol

within 3 mins from 10:15 to 10:18 it went from $150 lowest ticket to $300+ in the high 200s from eagles verified

Back
Top Bottom