🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

you jus said a true thing

Saquon and Daniel Jones pulling some ish outta his *** on his legs is what is going to beat us. Shouldn't be worried about their wr's. The giants are a much better team from our first meeting with them but our team is still better plus we at home. Really just need all hands on deck in the tackling department and we should be good.

my high school team had zero reason to take any risks because we could legit just bully teams.. we had an actual dline and an actual oline.. and our LBs actual had size

i played CB and moved to safety on long downs.. they legit asked me to come off the track team since i had some speed

but other teams we played against had LBs my size (165-175 range)

when we lost, the other team usually had that one dude who did everything and it just didnt matter how much better we were every where else

i say all that to say.. jones is a legit running threat and barkley is a legit monster.. make the giants beat you throwing the football to subpar WRs

use the same philosophy our offense uses.. if we know your LBs are garbage and we dont want to run at the DTs, well run to the edges

Starter satin x 990s lfggggggg
A1E20511-17EE-44FA-AE69-965FCDD34240.jpeg
B7B8DE92-4CE8-4C10-A2B3-A9544DECAF72.jpeg

If you hate Gannon i don’t see the infatuation with him ..Gannon is his protege

disagree.. I think we have adapted a lot of what fangio has always done with his dline once he got here

but gannon significantly more conservative, as we see with our coverages

Back
Top Bottom