🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I live in NYC and the level of confidence these guys have that they'll beat us bc they beat a horrible defense is crazy

I’m hype for this game man. We just gotta come out strong, and dominate from the start. Take their confidence early, and keep the pedal down.

Feels like a 31-17
28-13 type game.

Dline should dominate

as long as gannon realizes who the WRs are on the other side of the ball and doesn’t make things easier than they need to be and then creates a problem later on

the whole given up layups and allowing guys to develop a rhythm

But even in that last game we were up 19-0 without running our usual red zone stuff.. hurts having that bad INT.. and a seemingly pretty conservative game plan.. along with the many missed INTs

i just would feel more comfortable if I knew gannon knew our DBs have more talent than their WRs

and thus let the front 7 go to work vs Jones, barkley and thar oline.. take away screen because you’re playing levels upfront to takeaway QB runs and Barkley lanes

:lol: i seriously doubt this matchup is the worry about Gannon one.

We will be fine this week.

nah.. we have done it to other teams

I firmly believe in the philosophy of overwhelming force

make daniels Jones a thrower and make those WRs consistently beat us

dont give room for Jones and Barkley to run and/or make easy short throws

We did that week 14

First half of the game, offense gotta come out swinging. If we go up 17+ in the first half, Giants can't come out running all day. If Danny gotta drop back, he's getting sacked all night

you jus said a true thing

Saquon and Daniel Jones pulling some ish outta his *** on his legs is what is going to beat us. Shouldn't be worried about their wr's. The giants are a much better team from our first meeting with them but our team is still better plus we at home. Really just need all hands on deck in the tackling department and we should be good.

First game we were up 48-14 at one point, @ their place, without Goedert on O and without CJGJ on D. They're a better team now having some guys back that were out that first game, but we've gained chemistry over the year as well. Just don't make mistakes and it should be a good night.

Can't wait to see how loud that crowd can get @ the Linc tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom