🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

another guy i hope we target

he was released, so wouldnt count against our comp pick formula

Can we still afford CGJG after extending Bradberry? If we can, that's huge because then we can use pick 30 to draft a pass rusher or package it with 10 to move up and grab Carter

Can we still afford CGJG after extending Bradberry? If we can, that's huge because then we can use pick 30 to draft a pass rusher or package it with 10 to move up and grab Carter
We need all the picks we can get , stay at 10 or trade back and get a young CB

If we get CGCJ back I’m gonna nut

1B508394-DC11-4872-81E7-2A1EC2192C5F.jpeg

I’m with that ! These resigning give us so much flexibility

exactly.. if jalen carter drops, we can do that and it makes sense

or go CB and that guy can step into a starting role once slay is gone.. assuming slay is here next year

we go tackle.. that guy can challenge for rg this year and then kick out to tackle when we move on from lane

other dline guys, adding those guys to the rotation

Still need to draft a young CB. Need a cornerstone.

Don’t rule out Kelee Ringo if he falls out of the first. Most people have him projected as a safety

Still need to draft a young CB. Need a cornerstone.

Don’t rule out Kelee Ringo if he falls out of the first. Most people have him projected as a safety
Took my like back ! Ringo too damn sus , tight hips and look lost in coverage . Give me a guy like Gonzo , Whiterspoon , Brent’s or better yet JPJ

Took my like back ! Ringo too damn sus , tight hips and look lost in coverage . Give me a guy like Gonzo , Whiterspoon , Brent’s or better yet JPJ
Those guys going top 15 easily. Ringo is perfectly fine as a late first or early second rounder

Back
Top Bottom