🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Really shocked that Bradberry returned on a discount. Hope we can secure CJGJ.

My thinking is that the higher priced deals he got offered were from teams that were nowhere near contention. It's hard to go from a 14-3 Super Bowl team to a team like the Texans

It’s the nfl, what a guy wants only goes so fa

And usually it’s money dictating things

Didn’t bates play on the tag last season.. and then we see how much he got from Atlanta

I think CGCJ want to get paid but at the same time he wants to win . Lol it’s like bro either you’re gonna go to a contender that’s gonna give you 12-14 a year or go to a team like the Texans and get 15+

I assume he doesn’t like where his market currently is (not in the bates range)

I think as a result, a 1 year return deal might be possible

Slay gonna be an eagle until at least June 1st. He’s not getting traded for scraps and he’s not being cut with a huge cap hit

Slay going to Seattle with Diggs and em

CB all but confirmed but I’d rather trade for one. Ain’t like we draft good ones

Hilarious seeing everyone lose their minds over **** we knew what would be happening once the season was over

we been discussing this shh.. and some of it is obvious

seeing the reports of slay wanting a 3 year deal ain’t surprising.. a 2 year deal was basically on the table with us

since bradberry was willing to essentially take the 2 year deal and is younger.. he allows us to do, what it is we want to do

which is turn the roster over to guys under 27 as much as we can

so expect replacement CB number 1 this draft and replacement CB number 2 next draft

Back
Top Bottom