🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Phenomenal

1682653796533.gif

I’m fine with him at 10 but looking at a lot of rankings and aggregate mock drafts, we wouldn’t need to take him at 10. Dude should fall to late teens and early 20s at least

We did it!

So much talent left:

Joey Porter
Cam Smith
Bryan Branch
Dawand Jones
O’cyrus Torrence
DJ Turner

I’m so happy right now that I’m urging Howie to take that project OL guy in the second. PLEASE

I’m so happy right now that I’m urging Howie to take that project OL guy in the second. PLEASE

I got a dream for the 2nd round and it don’t involve no OL

Although there are couple of those still on the board

But STACK the defense

What you like

Not sure what we’re going do in coverage

But depending on that, the obvious 2 CBs

But there are couple safeties I like.. and TEs.. a lot of slot WRs, but that’s later on

Wasn’t high on branch for round 1 but love him in round 2.. but I like some safeties that should be in round 3

Darnell Washington is another guy that I didn’t love in the 1st, but in round 2.. would love it

also im high on Marvin mims if certain guys get taken

I would say go all out for porter Jr or branch

bht there are a couple safeties I really like that should be there later, like Antonio Johnson and I know we showed alot of interest in the Rutgers safety too

Man just got home from
Friends draft party and they was hot. Not only with carter but worse with Nolan lol had to take extra shots for that

Man we gonna run this thing back !!!!!!! I’m excited hopefully Carter can clean up his act and tighten up

also im high on Marvin mims if certain guys get taken

I would say go all out for porter Jr or branch

bht there are a couple safeties I really like that should be there later, like Antonio Johnson and I know we showed alot of interest in the Rutgers safety too
He likely won’t trade up but I need all parts of Porter. Has the athletic traits and would do well behind Bradberry and Slay.

DJ Turner and Cam Smith are good fits for this team too.

Back
Top Bottom