🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

He likely won’t trade up but I need all parts of Porter. Has the athletic traits and would do well behind Bradberry and Slay.

DJ Turner and Cam Smith are good fits for this team too.

the thing with porter for me, gives us depth.. but we have the advantage to not have to play him and let him learn, cause the talent and physical tools are there

the thing with porter for me, gives us depth.. but we have the advantage to not have to play him and let him learn, cause the talent and physical tools are there
Agreed. But we’re very light on capital in the middle rounds of this draft so I fully expect us to stay put or even trade back from 62 or 64. Not sure if Howie wants to dip into the 2024 stash, he likely traded up again next year if necessary

Agreed. But we’re very light on capital in the middle rounds of this draft so I fully expect us to stay put or even trade back from 62 or 64. Not sure if Howie wants to dip into the 2024 stash, he likely traded up again next year if necessary

I dont think we make huge moves.. but like with moving from 10 to 9, we’ll move future mid round picks if price and guy is right

i don’t think we touch the extra 2nd and 3rd in ‘24.. and obviously not our 1st(s)

i assume we’ll make a ton of calls.. but I think it’s like last night, if a guy gets close small move up.. if our guy slips, don’t trade.. but if a move is there to be made back, make the move

I dont think we make huge moves.. but like with moving from 10 to 9, we’ll move future mid round picks if price and guy is right

i don’t think we touch the extra 2nd and 3rd in ‘24.. and obviously not our 1st(s)

i assume we’ll make a ton of calls.. but I think it’s like last night, if a guy gets close small move up.. if our guy slips, don’t trade.. but if a move is there to be made back, make the move
Agreed. Let the draft fall, be aggressive when reasonable.

I think this draft is loaded with middle round talent. First round talent was very top heavy. Now you’re gonna get to the dudes that were fringe firsts

YUP.. obviously Florida guard and Washington still there

But him and couple safeties and RBs still there
I’m a sicko and went Howie to go OL because I wanna make he’s still him. Dawand Jones is an animal . Same with DJ Turner. I’m meh on Kelee Ringo

His entire tape is just pick after pick :lol:

First thing I noticed about dude is that he's yoked 😂 Run defense with us adding Nakobe, Carter, and Sydney should be greatly improved. Nolan is also highly rated as a run defender for an edge guy. Clearly Howie knew our pass rush was solid and we need versatile guys that could stop the run too

Howie and Sirianni really building something special culturally. There’s a standard of hard work and excellence but they still like to have fun and treat their players like human adults instead of robots (cough cough Patriots).

I love how Nick emphasized the concept of connecting with one another. Jordan Davis and Nakobe Dean telling them how great the environment is. Stories of people hanging out at the facility playing pool, video games, etc after practice

Yea creating an environment where dudes want to come to work and be around each other beyond that

but that’s why having young guys like devonta and hurts are huge, both supposedly extremely hard workers

everyone on Georgia loved Nolan smith.. nakobe was a big leadership guy

create a legit environment where it saying something if you can’t fit in

but I assume the team went and spoke with the guys we had before moving forward with carter

1682778805302.png

1682778886802.png

Back
Top Bottom