🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Cmon man next week aint no must win :lol:

Not a must win as in we won't make the playoffs without it lol. Just saying we don't wanna be 5-2 and tied for the division with the Cowboys and be a game behind the Niners when we can win and keep our division lead into the BYE. We struggled against the Jets defense which is gonna give defenses like the Cowboys and Niners a ton of confidence

It’s a must win in the sense that the offense needs to rebound. And it will need to if the defense can’t stop Miami

Not a must win as in we won't make the playoffs without it lol. Just saying we don't wanna be 5-2 and tied for the division with the Cowboys and be a game behind the Niners when we can win and keep our division lead into the BYE. We struggled against the Jets defense which is gonna give defenses like the Cowboys and Niners a ton of confidence
Not sure how u penciling in any Dallas wins.

Jets have a really good defense but this was the perfect storm of anything that could go bad did go bad.

It’s a must win in the sense that the offense needs to rebound. And it will need to if the defense can’t stop Miami
Na. As of right now im expecting a bad injury report and a L.

Beat Wash to be 6-2 and the sky is not falling.

Felt like the Wash game last year , Smitty dropping balls , turnovers
Smittys worst game as an Eagle by far.

AJ stopped running mid route would have been a td.

Gainwell dropped a 3rd down.

Swift fumble.

Goederts strip flew perfectly to Williams.

Hurts was bad at the end of the game but in the beginning/middle he was on point and we were moving the ball but fluky **** happened.

We know with the stretch we got coming up, can’t afford to catch Ls we know we shouldn’t

especially when we know how important home field is and what other guys have gojng

I forgot the Elliott missed chip shot like wtf.

Sht was crazy lol

game changing moment. He hits that, we're up 5 and the defense is super aggressive to force a turnover and seal it. Or we don't force a dumb pass on 3rd and long instead of running the clock when Hurts threw that last pick. No way Sirianni doesn't run the ball up 5 knowing the defense will shut Zach down

Lane having a high ankle is no bueno

Silver lining is the dolphins defense isn't very good so we can still have a solid game vs that defense if he misses next week. But we need him back for the defenses we face after so praying it's a 1 week thing

Silver lining is the dolphins defense isn't very good so we can still have a solid game vs that defense if he misses next week. But we need him back for the defenses we face after so praying it's a 1 week thing
There’s players you can pick on but the Dolphins have a solid defense. Yea Eli Apple is Eli Apple but he’s gonna have help with Holland over the top. Howard still isn’t someone you can throw that 50/50 ball to as he got better hands than most WRs

The DLine has been able to generate pressure but usually quick throws hurt em. Hurts needs to trust his reads and not try to hold on to the ball all day. Chubb and Philips ain’t slouches especially going against Driscoll lol

Crazy to see the O Line struggle coming off a game where they prevented Aaron Donald from even sniffing Jalen. Gonna just chalk it up to a bad game on that **** turf and hope they bounce back in Philly next week. If the team isn't up for Tua knowing his history with Jalen, I'd be extremely disappointed.

Crazy to see the O Line struggle coming off a game where they prevented Aaron Donald from even sniffing Jalen. Gonna just chalk it up to a bad game on that **** turf and hope they bounce back in Philly next week. If the team isn't up for Tua knowing his history with Jalen, I'd be extremely disappointed.
I wouldnt be suprised with a win next week but I aint expecting one. Mainly because what secondary are we fielding out there?

Back
Top Bottom