🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Tua is gettable but I think their play design might have these backups confused as hell out there. Really need Slay back at the very least next week

Offensively I am worried. They looked mediocre for 5 weeks mostly healthy. I don’t see them looking better without Lane no matter who we playing against. And against the Dolphins I just KNOW they can’t wait to air it out all game like they did today

**** it Jalen Carter masterclass 8)
Depends if Connor Williams is healthy. Not saying he’d shut Carter down but he’s one of the best C in the league (behind Kelce obviously)

Quick passing game mitigates a pass rush, Dolphins get rid of the ball quicker than most teams. And if we’re playing soft it won’t even matter

Tua is gettable but I think their play design might have these backups confused as hell out there. Really need Slay back at the very least next week

Offensively I am worried. They looked mediocre for 5 weeks mostly healthy. I don’t see them looking better without Lane no matter who we playing against. And against the Dolphins I just KNOW they can’t wait to air it out all game like they did today
**** Darius might be useless as well lol you need to get physical at the line with the WRs. If they getting free releases it don’t matter

Sir we had a top 5 offense even with our redzone issues

Depends if Connor Williams is healthy. Not saying he’d shut Carter down but he’s one of the best C in the league (behind Kelce obviously)

Quick passing game mitigates a pass rush, Dolphins get rid of the ball quicker than most teams. And if we’re playing soft it won’t even matter
Carter over whoever.

Offense as a whole been suspect, but AJ Brown is a DOG.

His last 4 games:

7 catches/131 yards
6 catches/ 127 yards
9 catches/ 175 yards
9 catches/ 131 yards

I'm confident DeVonta will figure it out and Goedert showed what he can do in L.A so we just need them to put it all together

We are misconstruing redzone problems with a struggling offense.

We been had 400+ yards total offense every week besides today and week 1.

Top 5 in yards and I think we were top 5 in points still.

I was upset about Devonta lack of involvement last game but damn did he have me looking at him sideways after that drop , I love Slim reaper tho

All jokes aside I don’t put it past Slay to sit out this game because he hate MetLife stadium so damn much .

My biggest concern with DeVonta is he just had his first kid and idk if it's taking a toll on him. That ****s a lot of work and DeVonta don't rub me as a guy that would just have a nanny and some other people take care of his kid. He seems more like the kinda guy that wants to be involved in this fatherhood experience and he might just not be getting enough rest. He seems off

My biggest concern with DeVonta is he just had his first kid and idk if it's taking a toll on him. That ****s a lot of work and DeVonta don't rub me as a guy that would just have a nanny and some other people take care of his kid. He seems more like the kinda guy that wants to be involved in this fatherhood experience and he might just not be getting enough rest. He seems off
Plus Devonta has come out and stated that he barely sleeps lmao he said he’s good on 4 hours of sleep , that’s gonna take a toll on you even at 24

I think it's a reflection on how frustrating this secondary has been. The pass rush forces guys to make quick decisions that usually lead to a deflected pass turned interception when guys are in position. Our secondary guys haven't been locking guys up enough to force a pick when the pass rush gets home.

I think it's a reflection on how frustrating this secondary has been. The pass rush forces guys to make quick decisions that usually lead to a deflected pass turned interception when guys are in position. Our secondary guys haven't been locking guys up enough to force a pick when the pass rush gets home.

I say we go get Surtain right now !!

Sir we had a top 5 offense even with our redzone issues
Give me points over yards every day of the week though. Having all these yards don’t mean nothing if we can’t put 7 on the board with some kind of regularity. Reward your defense that is being pieced together with duct tape every game because they’re making stops after these stupid turnovers

Give me points over yards every day of the week though. Having all these yards don’t mean nothing if we can’t put 7 on the board with some kind of regularity. Reward your defense that is being pieced together with duct tape every game because they’re making stops after these stupid turnovers
You right but
We are misconstruing redzone problems with a struggling offense.

We been had 400+ yards total offense every week besides today and week 1.

Top 5 in yards and I think we were top 5 in points still.

The Bills part of our hard stretch.

Yall lmk how intimidating they look. They on NBC right now. Tune in >D

The Bills part of our hard stretch.

Yall lmk how intimidating they look. They on NBC right now. Tune in >D

Every team is beatable any given Sunday but we need to get healthy. Wayyyy too many injuries right now. We didn't have our starting outside CB, arguably our best DT then lost the backup DT during the game for awhile, then lost our starting safety, then lost our starting slot corner who we just signed to replace our original injured slot corner, a starting LB was put on IR a few games ago, our HOF RT got hurt in the first quarter, and so on. This team gotta find a way to be healthy if we wanna make noise.

Every team is beatable any given Sunday but we need to get healthy. Wayyyy too many injuries right now. We didn't have our starting outside CB, arguably our best DT then lost the backup DT during the game for awhile, then lost our starting safety, then lost our starting slot corner who we just signed to replace our original injured slot corner, a starting LB was put on IR a few games ago, our HOF RT got hurt in the first quarter, and so on. This team gotta find a way to be healthy if we wanna make noise.
Ofcourse injuries will be a deciding factor for everybody. Im just tired of the fear mognering we do as a fanbase. ****** just look at the team names and not the product they putting on the field. Not to say we gon win every one of them games ofcourse not. But we have a chance to win every one because there is no unbeatable team there.

Ofcourse injuries will be a deciding factor for everybody. Im just tired of the fear mognering we do as a fanbase. ****** just look at the team names and not the product they putting on the field. Not to say we gon win every one of them games ofcourse not. But we have a chance to win every one because there is no unbeatable team there.

I agree. Too many fans ready to say the team is dead when they're 5-1 :lol: Dudes watch sportscenter highlights of other teams and don't realize if you watched the entire game, you'd see all the dumb **** they did that drove their fans nuts.

Back
Top Bottom