🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Jim really don’t be understanding personnel. You gotta know where dude who scored 3 TDs on you is lined up

I’d like to see that replay Vilma was talking about last drive where tuitt sacked Carson and saves a TD to Fulgham. That could’ve been game. Slay injury hurt cuz we would’ve had that extra CB on the field

Unreal with the game on the line you put the worst rated cover LB on a WR who already had 3 TDs for the game. Could've gone into the ravens game at 2-2-1 and now gonna be 1-3-1 in a game that's almost a guaranteed L

I still can’t believe Schwartz did that sh*t like I know he would do something stupid like that but I’m still surprised

Ravens haven’t been lighting the league on fire so I wouldn’t say guaranteed L but if we have no healthy corners Lamar gonna look like Mahomes

Wentz got hit 20+ times and sacked 5, I wouldn’t say the O-Line was great today. We have a lot of work to do, gotta string some wins together ASAP

I’m legit frustrated now lol we got bums playing because they got swagger and we cut the talented but struggling guys for them

Back
Top Bottom