🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Just can’t see us getting rid of Gym mid season in what is most likely a wash season with how bad the NFC East is

Schwartz costed us the W.

offense as a whole looked good outside of the last drive in obvious passing situation

Ertz, Mills, Schwartz, Gerry can all stay in Pittsburgh

They hadn’t scored 30 in damn near 2 seasons. They could’ve put up 40 easily. Somebody gotta fall on the sword when we 1-4-1 that’s unacceptable

Ravens haven’t been lighting the league on fire so I wouldn’t say guaranteed L but if we have no healthy corners Lamar gonna look like Mahomes

Wentz got hit 20+ times and sacked 5, I wouldn’t say the O-Line was great today. We have a lot of work to do, gotta string some wins together ASAP

We have 1 W against a team that's currently losing 14-0 to the dolphins and tied with a team that scored 3 against the ravens so I'd say guaranteed L

Wentz now >>> Wentz then

If Slay isn't healthy to play and Singleton can't take snaps away from Gerry that offense is gonna eat us. We gave up 4 TDs to a guy most casual fans never heard of. My only hope for that game is if Alshon and DJaxx both play but even then it's minor hope

Hmph.

cowboys offense looks championship level. But you need SOME defense to take that next step. They literally have no defense lol
Cowboys are trash. Offense championship level in Madden playing on rookie with the sliders on max

I don't wanna make the playoffs with that secondary. A dude like Russ Wilson, Rodgers, etc will torch this team. You make the playoffs at some **** like 6-9-1 you're missing out on a much higher pick to have no shot at a SB.
There was a BLG tweet that said something along the lines that we could 7-9, win the SB, and still get a top 10 pick based off record lol. Something like that

There was a BLG tweet that said something along the lines that we could 7-9, win the SB, and still get a top 10 pick based off record lol. Something like that

That's not possible. If you make the playoffs the lowest pick you can get is 21st.

After watching Claypool work us I'm concerned about the combo of Hollywood Brown and Andrews. Hollywood is even faster than Claypool and Andrews is gonna cook any of our asss LBs

Back
Top Bottom