🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This easily the most disappointed I’ve been in desai

What the ended up killing us with, was what I assumed the game plan would be

They know the injury report, not like that would really matter.. but especially given the injuries I didn’t get it

Honestly I’m not sure anything he could’ve done to stop this. Our LBs are literally bottom of the barrel ..with the weapons they have you gotta pray they make a mistake and your offense keeps the pressure on

Honestly I’m not sure anything he could’ve done to stop this. Our LBs are literally bottom of the barrel ..with the weapons they have you gotta pray they make a mistake and your offense keeps the pressure on

gotta go man in the seondary and at least try to take away the middle and that swing pass

i get blitzing becuase what else you going do.. but front was getting pressure.. the outs were just too easy, hence why you gotta remove those options

I’d like to say this after this defeat tonight , even tho I like Nolan Smith ( he’s still really raw ) I genuinely wished we would’ve went with Joey Porter JR or even Brian Branch for that 2nd 1st round pick , our secondary is bleeding and slay been getting beat like a drum since day 1

1701692341106.png

this one loss is not world ending like our fanbase and the media is acting

I was expecting at least 2-3 losses from weeks 7-15. The fact they only got 1 so far is a miracle.

BUT we have clear issues that need to be addressed and I'm not so sure we have the talent on the field or on the sideline to fix them. We are what the tape shows, period. I'm not expecting Shaq Leonard to magically fix us, he got cut for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom