🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

^Yup that is essentially the bigger issue and the root of the problem on O. The identity of this team since Nick came here is converting manageable downs because your run game is getting you 4-6 yards a carry. The small slants and hitches to AJ might give a similar result but it's a different effect. We were wearing teams down last year with long but efficient scoring drives.

I genuinely never really liked Dallas fans because they’re in our division but damn I don’t think I ever hated another franchise as the 49ers , I despise those MF’s man

The fact that they did this to Bradberry and no one else stepped in except for Nick , I knew the team was soft and full of p*ss*es , Slay old *** be ready to give Deebo prop .

AJ is annoying too , when they asked him about what Deebo said to his teammate after the NFCCG all he had to say was he doesn’t mean anything by it .

Yea out of principle you can’t just allow that shhh

I get we had 3 games in 13 days and hard games too

But that’s why we probably need suh back.. allowing shh like that sets a tone

The fact that they did this to Bradberry and no one else stepped in except for Nick , I knew the team was soft and full of p*ss*es , Slay old *** be ready to give Deebo prop .

AJ is annoying too , when they asked him about what Deebo said to his teammate after the NFCCG all he had to say was he doesn’t mean anything by it .

But if I said it I’m being a hater lol

1701891036075.png

Back
Top Bottom