🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Trade Ertz , Cox , BG , Alston if possible . Then start Jalen Hurts for the rest of the season . If we lose the rest of our games ooh well . No point of wasting our time .

im trying trade ertz, malek, alshon, desean and if at all possible JJAW

then I’d go to certain vets who could stick around like cox and McLeod and see what they say.. BG I think wants to retire with us

i think we can bounce back quick, but clearly we gotta clear some things out.. and figure out who we can actually depend on

I think Jackson (Malik) can be cut after this year if I’m not mistaken. Alshonymous, DJax, Ertz, Kelce, Peters should def all be gone by next year

BG can stay.

Young bums likes JJAWFUL, Mills, Epps, Gerry and all be cut tomorrow

I think Jackson (Malik) can be cut after this year if I’m not mistaken. Alshonymous, DJax, Ertz, Kelce, Peters should def all be gone by next year

BG can stay.

Young bums likes JJAWFUL, Mills, Epps, Gerry and all be cut tomorrow
I don't get how they watch tape and justify playing these guys, there's literally no upside

They goin force Alshon on the field when he gets back ..and we know Desean and Reagor goin get snaps

He goin be on the bench soon:smh:

I hope not, if anything I can see Hightower and Ward losing snaps. I'd say Ward been steady, Hightower kind of been trending down.

Fulgham won't lose snaps because theres almost 0% chance that the combo of DJax and Alshon play together in the same game more than 1-2 games this season. If DJax is healthy, Alshon will be hurt. If Alshon is healthy, DJax will be hurt. And some games it'll be both. So Fulgham should still see a solid amount of snaps.

This the play here than reminded me of 2017 Alshonymous. Going up and getting it. One of the reasons why I don’t mind Alshonymous staying on the roster for this season

I'm confident if you gave me a strong O line I could throw a complete pass to someone Gerry is covering

Back
Top Bottom