🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This dude JJAW can't even block properly. Greg Ward blocks his dude at the perfect angle away from Miles and JJAW blocking like his feet stopped working and almost let his guy tackle Miles

Yea it’s hard to believe it but if it is true then I don’t blame Chip for throwing him into a closet

it then makes more sense as to why JJ, Clement and the sort stay active even though there’s better and hungrier guys behind them

If this is true, i wonder how DeSean gonna feel after his Jewish situation from over the summer lol

Lol if that’s true **** Howie! I know McLane ain’t got the best relationship with the organization but we’ve seen that where there’s smoke there’s fire

If anyone was looking to cop this jersey, NFLShop has a promo where everything is 30%

If anyone was looking to cop this jersey, NFLShop has a promo where everything is 30%

You wild :lol:

Jim Schwartz shouldn't have been here past the SB season. He's underachieved every season since. If we don't win the SB she would've been gone before last season. He's riding off the fumes off that run and it's hurt us ever since.

Jim Schwartz shouldn't have been here past the SB season. He's underachieved every season since. If we don't win the SB she would've been gone before last season. He's riding off the fumes off that run and it's hurt us ever since.

dude has had a top 10 passing defense only once in all his years of coach, I think

dude has had a top 10 passing defense only once in all his years of coach, I think

yup. I know we have trash LBs but look around the league. There's a lot of solid defenses who have 1-2 weak corners, mediocre safeties, a slightly above average pass rush, etc but they manage to play well because of game plan and scheme.

Eagles have a top 5 pass rush, a top 3 CB in Slay, McLeod is above average, NRC is playing well in the slot since that 1st game or two. Yet because of 2-3 trash players the entire defense gets exposed weekly

Seth always giving it to you straight. In the comments he also confirms this is cover 2, so it’s technically on McLeod, BUT, still can’t have Gerry lined up against Claypool since it draws attention to the obvious mismatch

Ain’t been the same since the Patriots destroyed us in the Super Bowl

Whole D falls apart unless we have a historic pass rush. If a team has a half decent QB and they are committed to the pass game it’s a guaranteed 30

When the commentator kept saying Ray Ray Mcloud I thought he was talking about McLeod and I was like "why's this dude keep calling him Ray Ray?"

Ain’t been the same since the Patriots destroyed us in the Super Bowl

Whole D falls apart unless we have a historic pass rush. If a team has a half decent QB and they are committed to the pass game it’s a guaranteed 30
Imo the defense been bad for the best part of 15 years

Can't forget Nolan Carroll, Byron Maxwell, Bradley Fletcher, Nnamdi, Dimitri Patterson, Patrick Chung, Cary Williams, Jamar Chaney, Rolle, the trash Matthews LB and countless others

005B8F3B-2A7D-4FC0-8055-ACF4A4D7EB8E.jpeg

He’s missing from the depth chart. Praying that he’s been released

Back
Top Bottom