🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Penny still cldnt get a carry :lol:

1704059881236.gif

Maddox came back and missed a key tackle on Dortch that gave up like 20 extra yards getting into the red zone to end the game. I **** with Maddox but dunno why you'd make Roby inactive and depend on a dude with no game action in MONTHS. I don't care how good he usually is when healthy

He can go. This his offense

Moronic explanation. He thinks we’re stupid. The fans see it, the players see it, the media sees it yet he wants to convince us those were the right play calls. Get him the hell out of here, I’m done

FIRE SIRIANNI

170 pound receiver blocking for WR screens will never not be idiotic. A fan off the street can call a better game than Siarianni and Brian Johnson

I’m all for resting everyone next week. Dallas is not losing to Washington, why even subject your players to the soreness of a week of football against a hated rival. They’ve blown the seeding, just accept it. No miracles are happening

Only comfort I have is we have some pieces and with more competence we could easily be better

like not negating the pass rush because easy slants are right there

Fast forward to the off season ..we know how this is going to end.

Graham Cox Braberry are gone ..the Byard trade was a waste don’t resign him. Sweat would be trade bait imo ..draft at least 2 LBs and a Safety

Idk who the D coordinator will be but he doesn’t need to have been anywhere near Fangio

It's insane how bad this defense has been since the Dolphins game. They managed to successfully game plan against a dangerous high speed offense and basically since then haven't had a single impressive game.

Only comfort I have is we have some pieces and with more competence we could easily be better

like not negating the pass rush because easy slants are right there

Hurts not even carrying tbh. Team is just all around bad and the fact of the matter is they got fluky wins this season

Hurts not even carrying tbh. Team is just all around bad and the fact of the matter is they got fluky wins this season

Not carrying.. but we know we got the tools, if we got someone more creative

Like with the defense, we have couple pieces.. so it’s not like we have to tear it all the way down

But we need more rhyme to the reason

Howie…Roseman

The obsession with Avonte Maddox is baffling to me. He hasn’t been good for a sustained period of time in ages yet he gets thrown in the lineup immediately coming off IR. And he was terrible the entire game

Howie…Roseman

The obsession with Avonte Maddox is baffling to me. He hasn’t been good for a sustained period of time in ages yet he gets thrown in the lineup immediately coming off IR. And he was terrible the entire game

Starting Maddox wasn't too the issue but making Roby inactive for a RB that has like 3 carries for the season is crazy

Back
Top Bottom