🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I seen this quite a few times like damn, we all gonna forget Bowtie Jenkins taking one 100 yards to the crib

we lost to the jets cards and seahawks

almost lost to Washington pats giants Vikings

1704124628775.png

Somebody pls ask Sirianni why he continues to have Smitty block on screens. The Incompetence is truly fire worthy. (Having them keep running the play is stupid enough)

Howie really most to blame bc he's the one that hired these coaches. So as much as we wanna say the coaching staff is trash, they're here bc he thought they'd be a good fit and to whiff on both OC and DC when you have talent to execute, that's a major failure

Patricia has been worse than Desai guys. Reddick dropping in coverage all those times plus getting absolutely abused in the run game. I have no clue what the solution is for the d line. Nothing is working and they all look gassed and heartless

Somebody pls ask Sirianni why he continues to have Smitty block on screens. The Incompetence is truly fire worthy. (Having them keep running the play is stupid enough)

I wouldn’t even play him Sunday. Zach can do all those terrible routes they call for him anyway. Get him as close to 100% for the playoff game as you can

Patricia has been worse than Desai guys. Reddick dropping in coverage all those times plus getting absolutely abused in the run game. I have no clue what the solution is for the d line. Nothing is working and they all look gassed and heartless

I wouldn’t even play him Sunday. Zach can do all those terrible routes they call for him anyway. Get him as close to 100% for the playoff game as you can
Theres alot of people I wouldnt play. Esp on THAT field. Use this as a bye. Rest up mentally and physically and try to get a Win against the worst team in the playoffs (record wise) could be any of Saints, Falcons, Bucs.

Bucs gotta win against Panthers (Baker is hurt tho so idk)

Otherwise itll be winner of Falcons Saints

The most frustrating thing is that our last 3 drafts are loaded with pro bowl caliber players and starters. We have the talent. It should not look this bad

The most frustrating thing is that our last 3 drafts are loaded with pro bowl caliber players and starters. We have the talent. It should not look this bad

Talent is there.. coaching malpractice

Pass rush can’t win when your philosophy in the secondary is this

When is the last time you saw Devonta or AJ matched up against a LB or S ???? Or Goedert bully a small CB ?? We create no mismatches. It seems like every time we play the cowboys somehow Cedee is matched up with a S or LB

Do RB screens exist ? What about passes up the seam ? Fade routes in the red zone to any of our 3 big money receivers ?

Back
Top Bottom