🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Outsider perspective: Do you guys really think they'd get rid of Sirianni after making the Super Bowl last year?...... I don't see it.

Go look at the route charts that they do for WRs

and then look at the route charts for devonta and then AJ brown

you can also look at the overall percentages of simple things we don’t do as an offense, like use motion or attack certain areas of the field

Go look at the route charts that they do for WRs

and then look at the route charts for devonta and then AJ brown

you can also look at the overall percentages of simple things we don’t do as an offense, like use motion or attack certain areas of the field
You know I'm not going to do that, but I believe that. We are still in the first half, everyone be cool.

You know I'm not going to do that, but I believe that. We are still in the first half, everyone be cool.

devonta smith is 6’ maybe 170 lbs

all the offensive coach had to do was watch YouTube hightlights of smith at Alabama and see how creatively he could be used

or see how good AJ brown is over the middle and when he is given room to run

we rarely use motion and we rarely deviate those guys from there sides of the field.. we are in the bottom 1/3rd of the league in attacking the middle of the field

we have pass catching TEs and RBs but we rarely get creative with those guys.. we are a 3 man offense that obligates you to account for the QB as a running

that’s it

at least under the now Indy coach, what we did vs teams was figure out your weakness and attack it because we have the talent for it

look at our run game tonight, when we run to the edges we are finding some success but for some reason we got runs going at vita allowing him to clog and Lbs to rally

Since we at half...

Why aint AJ on the sidelines with his teammates?

(Assuming he aint they would have showed him)

Since we at half...

Why aint AJ on the sidelines with his teammates?

(Assuming he aint they would have showed him)

I’m good with him not being on the sideline, he got a knee injury.. Unless he was going stay by the bench area I’d rather him avoid having to potential move quick to get out the way of dudes

Srs do any of you want to bet me he won't be fired? I'm here in this thread for some stupid reason

Back
Top Bottom