🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by awwsome

Yall dudes really feeling The Real Her?
!%%* sounds like Houstatlantavegas lite, I'm a huge fan of 40's production but that beat is so boring.

This. Plus Waynes weak @ss verse.

lol ya dumbb
laugh.gif

On being lonely

When you’re on the road and moving city to city, when someone isn’t there at the end of the night, you feel empty. The 15 or 20 seconds after a man reaches his climax  is the realest moment he’ll ever have in his life. And if you happen to be with somebody that isn’t someone you want to converse with, you start feeling like, I wish I was just here watching True Blood by myself.â€

Originally Posted by Peep Game

On being lonely

When you’re on the road and moving city to city, when someone isn’t there at the end of the night, you feel empty. The 15 or 20 seconds after a man reaches his climax  is the realest moment he’ll ever have in his life. And if you happen to be with somebody that isn’t someone you want to converse with, you start feeling like, I wish I was just here watching True Blood by myself.â€

Im hearing the final "the real her" is the track 3k is on. If true expect another deuces type flow with that beat lol. Not a track I would want him on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by awwsome

Wayne leaked 2 weeks early and doubled WTT's numbers.
Leaks don't effect sales, most people wanna hear it before they cop anyway

Exactly.
Tune woulda done 2 million first week if it didn't leak two weeks early.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Im hearing the final "the real her" is the track 3k is on. If true expect another deuces type flow with that beat lol. Not a track I would want him on
30t6p3b.gif

DO NOT WANT. 

The 15 or 20 seconds after a man reaches his climax  is the realest moment he’ll ever have in his life.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What the &@^#?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

The 15 or 20 seconds after a man reaches his climax  is the realest moment he’ll ever have in his life.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What the &@^#?

roll.gif

Real talk, has none of you ever heard that before?
I mean its honestly true. Me and my boys talk about it all the time...

After you've done the deed its like...damn...do I really like this chick? Was it worth chasing this tail around? 

Unless you feel like spending time with the chick AFTER you've ...come to fruition... 
laugh.gif
... then you know you really aren't feeling the chick. 

Honestly, imo Drake gets laughed at because he says what men know is true, but also what men deem inappropriate to say. Sort of like its unwritten to just blatantly say the stuff drake says, although its true.

That quote is true, at least it is to me. After a nut, if you don't really like the chick, you don't want her to be anywhere near you, it's like "I'm done with you"…until you need to get off again. It's worthwhile when that moment is shared with a female you actually dig

Back to what this thread is about though, I think the real her is dope and the final version probably has him or someone rapping again. Also, some clips of him performing at NOVA last night have surfaced. His singing has really improved, always thought he was a better live singer than people gave him credit for.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by alex2182

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What the &@^#?

roll.gif

Real talk, has none of you ever heard that before?
I mean its honestly true. Me and my boys talk about it all the time...

After you've done the deed its like...damn...do I really like this chick? Was it worth chasing this tail around? 

Unless you feel like spending time with the chick AFTER you've ...come to fruition... 
laugh.gif
... then you know you really aren't feeling the chick. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
so true i be like time to get outta here
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom