🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Remi23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Aren't ya'll the cats dat' were sayin' Weezy was gon' do 250k-350k?
ohwell.gif
That's not the point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Honestly, imo Drake gets laughed at because he says what men know is true, but also what men deem inappropriate to say. Sort of like its unwritten to just blatantly say the stuff drake says, although its true.

That quote is true, at least it is to me. After a nut, if you don't really like the chick, you don't want her to be anywhere near you, it's like "I'm done with you"…until you need to get off again. It's worthwhile when that moment is shared with a female you actually dig

Back to what this thread is about though, I think the real her is dope and the final version probably has him or someone rapping again. Also, some clips of him performing at NOVA last night have surfaced. His singing has really improved, always thought he was a better live singer than people gave him credit for.

Co-sign all of this. Dudes are so quick to call him soft or feminine because he doesn't pretend to be some tough guy and he keeps it trill.

I would live to see this footage though. He blows his attempts to sing during big performances so often that it's easy to forget that he isn't COMPLETELY a studio singer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his limp wrist in that picture though.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Is the album still coming out Monday................does it even have a buzz
Where have you been?
Bestbuy had it in the Sunday sale paper and I don't really follow Drake that much
ohwell.gif
I'm sure they changed the date after Best Buy had already printed that up. Target ad has it listed for Monday too but it's the 15th.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a $!*@ was given, not one.

"Haters gonna hate"

this $++%% is gay as hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I know Drake can pull any female he wants, and is very in touch with himself, but if he doesn't get weekly rubdowns
from dudes, then the sun isn't hot, and water is not wet.

Had a chance to see the final track list this weekend. Looks good from top to bottom, I would put it as a spoiler but considering the bloggers that are on here I'll refrain. I'm not getting in trouble.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I won't be shocked if dude puts it out himself in the coming days.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Had a chance to see the final track list this weekend. Looks good from top to bottom, I would put it as a spoiler but considering the bloggers that are on here I'll refrain. I'm not getting in trouble.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ben-stiller.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by awwsome

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a $!*@ was given, not one.

"Haters gonna hate"

this $++%% is gay as hell 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I know Drake can pull any female he wants, and is very in touch with himself, but if he doesn't get weekly rubdowns
from dudes, then the sun isn't hot, and water is not wet.

Son,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Happy birthday to the boy Aubrey though.
pimp.gif

Hey TDot, could you at least tell us which songs he's released that made the cut? (Club Paradise, Free Spirit, Dreams Money Can Buy, etc.)

TDOT is 3k on the final version of "The Real Her" like i been hearing? & is nas & kendrick lamar on the album????

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
yo this joint caught me offguard.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom