🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

"He is a phenomenal "peach eater" and he is black and Jewish and the black side is Mandingo."

roll.gif

K. Dot!
pimp.gif

The only songs on Thank Me Later

I didnt like were Karoake and Thank Me Now.

Everything was good
pimp.gif

i'm hearing there's alot of R&B Drake on this album and few rap songs on here, hope nobody would be dissapointed

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

i'm hearing there's alot of R&B Drake on this album and few rap songs on here, hope nobody would be dissapointed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So basically do difference at all

Just weeks before the release of his sophomore effort Take Care, Drizzy further acknowledges that the throne is for the taking.

“When I was a kid trying to figure out what I liked, it was [Kanye] who I related to the most. He was an artist, in every sense, from his cover art to his music. Now, I would say he was a really great competitor….â€

Interesting take on Drizzy, I see where he's coming from as son does get a tad repetitive but he got a little hyperbolic.

Son is looking kinda ayo on that source cover though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jcbacall

anyone here potentially believe Take Care can surpass WTT's quality of music?

indifferent.gif
 Just feeding into the stupid hype these magazines feed people to sell issues. Not a good comparison because Drake does way more R&B and it's not a collaboration album and Watch the Throne wasn't even (that) good. I guess half of message boards are taken up by these pointless and meaningless hypos though. 

Originally Posted by jcbacall

anyone here potentially believe Take Care can surpass WTT's quality of music?

Honestly from what Ive heard, No. Seem like almost erything I heard from Drake pre album been around the same theme. Loving strippers or just simping in general. I like rap...WTT, tho not flawless, was still grown man rap to a further extent than I think Take Care can be. Far as sound tho, I think it can sound better with the beats and what not. Cater IV nearly accomplished that and It was weak as hell.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Just weeks before the release of his sophomore effort Take Care, Drizzy further acknowledges that the throne is for the taking.

“When I was a kid trying to figure out what I liked, it was [Kanye] who I related to the most. He was an artist, in every sense, from his cover art to his music. Now, I would say he was a really great competitor….â€

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

K. Dot's gonna mess around and have the best verse on yet another dude's album...

Spoiler [+]
Yes, even better than 3000.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Why he gotta do that face on the cover though? :/

What the ^@&# was he even going for on that cover? "I wanna look very hard, but soft."

Back
Top Bottom