🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Been listening to a lot of old Drizzy recently..

Brand New still might be my favorite track of his
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Been listening to a lot of old Drizzy recently..

Brand New still might be  Sooner Than Later Is my favorite track of his
pimp.gif
I going to go ahead and assume that this Yolo track that wikipedia has listed as a confirmed track isnt real, seeing as ive never heard of anyone named J-Melo. 

"Thank Me Later" was actually pretty good for a debut IMHO.

But yeah "Marvin's Room", "Dreams Money Can Buy" & "Trust Issues" supercedes alot of "Thank Me Later" tracks.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

TML is a still a very good R&B album, Drake had huge expectations when it dropped and maybe he didn't meet it but he still gave a damn good try. With Take Care he finnally has all the time he needs to craft a truly amazing album, TML is amazing but it's not the classic people thought it was going to be.

All the music he's dropped so far (besides that nicki joint) sounds extremely cohesive. Looking forward to Take Care.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Q, did The-Dream make the album?

I doubt it, but it's possible I guess. I remember him saying there's only like 6 features or sth. Unless he used him for background noise like Kanye.

Nicki Minaj
Rick Ross
Lil Wayne
The Weeknd
Andre 3000
?????

drake killed that track with mary j

drake been stepping it up more. good for him. Take Care should be good
pimp.gif

Damn Free Spirit is dope.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
By far the best song he's put out lately.

TML was a real good album, dude just had unrealistic expectations.

Cat Washington is giving the world intimate details about her 1 1/2 year relationship with Drake.

The Bad Girls Club 5 reality show cast member chatted with Q Deezy of Philadelphia radio station 107.9 earlier this week and she didn't hold anything back.

"We met on the set of 'Best I Ever Had.' It was real cool. We like sat on the bleachers on set directed by Kanye [West]. Having fun, tweeted each other back and forth, real cool. Never thought it would go anywhere, just cool kicking it," Cat said. "Next thing you know I’m in Toronto and we’re having dinner. He flew me out to Toronto, we started kicking it and started liking each other. The next thing you know one flight turned into ten and I got a toothbrush in there and it's on."

Cat says within a month she had moved from Philadelphia to Toronto to live with Drake full time.

"It was like 0 to 60," she said "I actually packed up like 'yo I'm out... I'm in love.'"

Cat went on to talk about her sex life with Drizzy, hinting that the two never used protection and talked about his love making ability.

"He is a phenomenal "peach eater" and he is black and Jewish and the black side is Mandingo."

Peep the rest of the interview below.

Back
Top Bottom