🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Getting bodied by a singing *****

In your own hometown

Meek not even from there nomore :lol:

Y'all were expecting ****** who paid hundreds of dollars to see Drake...to boo Drake?

:lol:

If you go to iamakademiks on Instagram page there were ****** trying to press Drake but apparently he had Philadelphia SWAT with him.

That's the part he's not gonna rap about.

Next thing you know, cats gonna be in here saying he wrote his own lines on degrassi.
I rock with drake and idc if he wrote his own stuff or not. He delivers it well and it sounds good. Listening to his old stuff (which I think he wrote a majority of) it has a totally different feel to some of the stuff you'll hear now, and it's not just a growing-as-an-artist change, it's like they are just different styles.
I still feel like he wrote charged up by himself and his team did back to back.

I low key wanna see yall dudes battle on wax just to see whose fans got more skill in the mic.

Getting bodied by a singing *****

In your own hometown

Meek not even from there nomore :lol:

You can be as hard as you want with your extortion team and security behind you

If Drake didn't have his team behind him i wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to pop him..from the outside in it looks like he starts all his beefs

Had he just come and do his routine I doubt anyone would care. It's all the extra curricular **** like calling Meek a ***** at his last show that got Drake hemmed up yesterday. Everyone doesn't have to be a tough guy.

That ending.. you could tell he was waiting for this :smh:

Bad enough a diss record becomes a hit he performs at every show but now in your own city. I'm dead at Meek sending a tow truck guy after him :lol:

Last edited:
That ending.. you could tell he was waiting for this :smh:

Bad enough a diss record becomes a hit he performs at every show but now in your own city. I'm dead at Meek sending a tow truck guy after him :lol:

God damn he's not playing fair :lol:

Idc what anyone says, this is hard and crazy disrespectful :lol:

It's also getting weird that Drake can't let this go. Everyone talks about Meek but it seems that this really got to Aubrey.

Back 2 Back is a Grammy nominated hit record. Of course he's gonna perform it at his shows. Performing in Philly was just the icing on the cake.

His city was rapping every line :pimp: I don't think Drake is really bothered by it anymore he just enjoys performing the song.

Last edited:
Back to back was better, drake won the battle in every way possible, he slipped up the charged up but back to back came and crushed the buildings

Last edited:
Anybody willing to have a discussion about why back to back is a good diss song or nah? I never understood the hype.

Wayyyyy Better punch lines
Hit meek where it hurt the most
He really was a gangsta with Twitter fingers

I don't care for drake like that but I won't blind hate either

Last edited:
To this day meek only uses Twitter once in a blue moon and hasn't used it since June

Last edited:
Wayyyyy Better punch lines
Hit meek where it hurt the most
He really was a gangsta with Twitter fingers

I don't care for drake like that but I won't blind hate either

That's the thing, I'm not blindly hating. Drake probably top 3 played artist in my iTunes. I just don't see the hype with this song.
-he didn't address the ghostwriting which is the whole reason of the beef.
-he didn't present any new information. (Not like Meek was promoting it as the DC tour, it was literally called the Pinkprint tour)
-Drake makes way better songs than back to back

Anybody willing to have a discussion about why back to back is a good diss song or nah? I never understood the hype.

Much of it was due to the era where in. The internet is your friend and Drizzy used all types of lines that became memes.

He used his relationship with Nicki roast him. Chess move IMO. Pointed out how he's less successful than she is which everyone knows is true.

Last edited:
Rap battles are won with facts, Back to Back is full of them. Think how riled up Meek gets knowing the term 'Twitter Fingers' will forever follow him

His biggest moment in his career is this beef.

That's the thing, I'm not blindly hating. Drake probably top 3 played artist in my iTunes. I just don't see the hype with this song.
-he didn't address the ghostwriting which is the whole reason of the beef.
-he didn't present any new information. (Not like Meek was promoting it as the DC tour, it was literally called the Pinkprint tour)
-Drake makes way better songs than back to back

Your first point has nothing to do with back to back though, and why I think drake is a fraud

On your second point, Nas didn't present anything new on ether, in fact all he did was tell jokes but the way he presented it was :smokin

Your 3rd point is factual

Back to back hurt meek, especially since Meeks whole deal is how he's realer and has more money than you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom