🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

can't front. drake did what we been asking him to do. so it's up to pusha to prove he's everything we say he is.

Lots of people are saying they think the bars are to Pusha and Ross , the name is 2 birds one stone so this makes a lot of sense

I saw them boo boo *** bars for Push. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bout to be curtains for Aubrey boy done stepped in a bear trap.

I feel like this is gonna have a ton of features and even songs without Drake on them. The Dynasty Roc La Familia of Drakes cataloge

:lol: @ ****** getting up in arms about Drake taking shots at Cudi mental health.

It's rap beef, y'all must be teenagers.

It's more pop artist beef with drake and cudi tho so I can understand the fan bases being more emotional and empathetic.

It'd be like Christina Aguilera taking a shot a Brittney Spears over her meltdown some fans might think it's out of bounds.

:lol: @ ****** getting up in arms about Drake taking shots at Cudi mental health.

It's rap beef, y'all must be teenagers.

Eh, I get your point. Especially after the overtly disrespectful bars we've heard over the years. But my main problems with this coming from Drake is how do you go at a man who's admitted to the world repeatedly that he has a problem? He was spitting like he was almost making fun of him or revealing something new. If you think it's ok to make fun of somebody who's already openly dealing with their demons then more power to you. But it's corny to me.

Eh, I get your point. Especially after the overtly disrespectful bars we've heard over the years. But my main problems with this coming from Drake is how do you go at a man who's admitted to the world repeatedly that he has a problem? He was spitting like he was almost making fun of him or revealing something new. If you think it's ok to make fun of somebody who's already openly dealing with their demons then more power to you. But it's corny to me.

Cudi took shots at Drake, somebody who's only spoken positively of Cudi and even called him an influence for no reason at all.

Mental health issues or not, that doesn't mean that once you cross that line that anything said on record is off limits.

I mean have y'all even heard Hit Em Up? Where was the people angry at Pac for fat shaming and being sexist? :lol:

****** pick and choose.

I'm sorry but once you publicly disrespect somebody who was an ally to you unprompted, you deserve whatever you get, especially considering it's just raps.

Who wrote it

Exactly! Sweatshop plugged him with some bars, kinda took awhile though.

Also this is rap, sadly this new generation is losing the spirit of what that actually means. Drake doesn't
jump out the window and diss artist ever. Other artist get super salty and say his name.

Last edited:
^^^^

Exactly, when has Drake gone at somebody unprompted?

Artists just get insecure about his success and get caught in their feelings through social media and other means.

4 songs and in my opinion they slap in their own unique way, what a time to be alive :pimp:

I don't have a problem at all with him going back at Cudi but the irony is Drake is the same dude that was crying about Kendrick being "harsh" on the control verse.

Just waiting for Pusha to drop a Exodus 2. :pimp: Everything he said in the first one came to the light.

Last edited:
Rap beef keeps these rappers on their A-game for the most part so I'm all for it

It's always funny how Drake doesn't even have to mention these dudes by name.

He just refers to the fake drug dealer watching Pachino movies and we know it's Pusha :lol:

If Pusha feels some way about it he knows he's just gonna end up like the Podcaster. I think he realizes this.

Last edited:
Let's see if Kanye rides for pusha :nerd:

Or will he still complain about not being able to do an album with the hottest artist out right now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom