🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Always had this take as well. How is Drake doing so well If that many ppl believe he's never wrote anything. The majority of the public doesn't believe it.

Do the majority of people care how any pop music was written?

People not checking credits on Bieber songs either, y'all arguments don't even make sense.

Nobody gets listed as a primary songwriter on that many songs without real contribution.

Y'all think he was just tryna put his friend on or something?

Why didn't everybody else in the room get credit too?

Y'all arguing for a man's honor who doesn't need it or care about y'all, you can't even see how ridiculous you look.

You can't separate being a fan of the artist's work from actually looking at things objectively, **** is sad.

You don't see Kanye stans even tryna argue that he writes his raps, **** is weirdo behavior.

It has nothing to do with his success or anything, it's just fact.

I'll still listen but no, he can never be brought up in a conversation about lyricists or great rappers.

Great pop songwriter? Sure.

Last edited:
You just a hater awesome. You have no evidence. :lol:

These dudes are worse than Kanye stans. Even those dudes don't try to twist him having writers.

**** ain't that hard to figure out. Hush already said he wrote that "Im goin in" verse. We've heard all the proof that dude has writers. Nothing wrong with bringing it up. Ya'll Drake boys just too damn sensitive.

That's nickelus F :lol: :lol: :lol: ****** don't even know that they taking about ready to sit at the table and drink the koolaid. Where's your facts bro?

Right. The music is still cool it's just kinda like a chick with implants and *** shots, you wish it was real. Even before the ghost writing thing blew up I remember hearing his flow on worst behavior and thinking where the **** did that come from? And I actually just looked it up and saw somebody named detail helped him with that. I'm not a huge fan but I can't deny the music is catchy, but it's not all him and it just is what it is.

i don't really have a dog on either side of this fight but how would him being a songwriter at one point for other artists exclude him from ever having a rap verse written for him lol

Trump levels of deflection. Dudes really acting like the QM tapes don't exist
mean.gif
The whole debate is silly to begin with. Jay-Z even has tapes where people have dictated the flow and tempo of the track. Its a common practice. To me, it isn't proof of anything.

If he had help, he had help. Ghostwriting doesn't necessarily mean an entire song. It could be a hook or a bar that said writer wasn't given explicit credit for.

Drake's subject matter has been consistent since Room for Improvement and ATF days. There'd be more to question had his content dramatically shifted.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
That's nickelus F :lol: :lol: :lol: ****** don't even know that they taking about ready to sit at the table and drink the koolaid. Where's your facts bro?

:lol:

I really don't care other that you cant even a praise a verse before someone yells he didn't write it. Thats just childish.

Last edited:
**** ain't that hard to figure out. Hush already said he wrote that "Im goin in" verse. We've heard all the proof that dude has writers. Nothing wrong with bringing it up. Ya'll Drake boys just too damn sensitive.

Ok. So it was his other tent writer. That's Nickelus F, Hush, Majid, PND, QM. Proof with all of 'em.

The whole debate is silly to begin with. Jay-Z even has tapes where people have dictated the flow and tempo of the track. Its a common practice. To me, it isn't proof of anything.

If he had help, he had help. Ghostwriting doesn't necessarily mean an entire song. It could be a hook or a bar that said writer wasn't given explicit credit for.

Drake's subject matter has been consistent since Room for Improvement and ATF days. There'd be more to question had his content dramatically shifted.

Just my two cents.

:smh:

Show us this tape of someone spitting a verse for Jay-z, or are you going to just show us the the clip from the black album with Kanye doing to the bridge to lucifer :lol:

Last edited:
Trump levels of deflection. Dudes really acting like the QM tapes don't exist :smh:

Just my two cents.

And also y'all bringing up Kanye but do y'all frequent the Kanye thread every time a new song drops to talk about writers???? :lol:

Don't answer that cuz we all know the answer[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:

Just my two cents.

This is the result of rational thinking. 40 said the same exact thing on how commonplace it is. Once again dudes think you have to be by yourself in the studio with no outside help at all.

And also do y'all frequent the Kanye thread every time a new song drops to talk about writers???? :lol:

Don't answer that cuz we all know the answer[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Nah cuz there's no crazy stans tryna spin it. They don't act THAT delusional.

At y'all thinking HOV has people writing his verses like Drake does :smh:

Y'all aren't even being rational anymore

the defense is always the same first they lead with anger talking bout you dont know that he didn't write it yadda yadda then they switch the stance to "oh everybody has writers"

naaaaah son

At y'all thinking HOV has people writing his verses like Drake does :smh:

Y'all aren't even being rational anymore

my distaste for the camel and you is documented but i've never gotten why drake stans sully jay's name like this

he's alot of things but you've never even heard whispers of him not writing his ****

he might steal ya flow ala Chris but he gonna come with his bars (good or bad)

Lol just say hey we are bored our fav artist thread ain't poppin, we enjoy coming in here hating. It's ok own your hate b

Who hates Drake tho? Y'all still haven't provided anything outside of "y'all always bring up ghostwriting" or "coming into other thread to talk about Drake" to prove that claim. If anything the majority of people on here enjoy his music from what I observe. But when the criticisms start, we all of sudden hate him for speaking facts and talking about the **** HE does.

Do y'all really not find the issue in that?

Who hates Drake tho? Y'all still haven't provided anything outside of "y'all always bring up ghostwriting" or "coming into other thread to talk about Drake" to prove that claim. If anything the majority of people on here enjoy his music from what I observe. But when the criticisms start, we all of sudden hate him for speaking facts and talking about the **** HE does.

Do y'all really not find the issue in that?

Bro...lettuce be real. There's like 5 consistent ppl that come in here and say the SAME **** every time. How is that criticism?

BWA Rico, Angel sometimes when you push that JayZ button , Will, SkeetSkeet

Yep :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyones just impressed by this dudes mediocrity lol. I dont know how else to say it. I dont even care that he has ghostwriters, hes still average af

Bro...lettuce be real. There's like 5 consistent ppl that come in here and say the SAME **** every time. How is that criticism?

And there's 5 constant ********rs, caping for every little thing he does. It goes both ways.

But for whatever reason y'all act like bring up facts is "hating." Does it get repetitive? Absolutely. But every time your man drops music or takes his shots, it's gonna be that way.

I'm sure y'all were so positive the ghostwriting **** was gonna blow over as time passed. Nah man :lol:

Effortless? Dude has had writers his whole career, majid even said OVO has a tent full of writers. So is everyone ignoring that and assuming all of a sudden he wrote this?

It's crazy people don't get this! The few bars "he" has for Pusha are better than anything on Views. For people
into lyrics it's painfully obvious.

Back
Top Bottom