🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Kanye wasn't riding for pusha before doubt he would start now especially since he and drake have gotten closer

If anything he's probably gonna get them together to squash the beef

Last edited:
Joe Budden is a clown as a person and even though he is a great rapper bar for bar, he's not touching Push at all.

Push can't win anyway because beefs in today's landscape is about social media and herd mentality.

Drake always going to control the narrative in that case.

Kanye wasn't riding for pusha before doubt he would start now especially since he and drake have gotten closer

If anything he's probably gonna get them together to squash the beef

Ye not dropping his relationship with Drake just cause Pusha mad.

We saw how Em moved after the Budden drama, Pusha gonna be in shambles like Budden after the Detriot SS16 show.

Who is writing for drake these days? Listening to two birds one stone and he really went all out on his surrogate lyricist budget. Very nice.

Who is writing for drake these days? Listening to two birds one stone and he really went all out on his surrogate lyricist budget. Very nice.

If only he hasn't went in his entire career :lol: These random thoughts about who's writing what seem like personal issues.

Last edited:
I don't keep up with his career like that but I heard his first couple mixtapes and he def wasn't going in like that, didn't even show flashes of having it in him. Noticed the drastic difference when he got with Wayne but it still wasn't heavy bars like that just imo. He's all but admitted to having writers and been called out by more than a few artists so it's fair to second guess him when you go from chaining Tatum to this. If anything it's more of a personal issue to feel obligated to defend his honor.

But I'm honestly curious as to who's writing for him because I'd like to hear more of their work. Q Miller had some gems here and there.

Last edited:
Random toughts? :lol:

It's been established he doesn't write the majority or all of his music, how is wondering who really wrote it a "personal issue"?

This is why people have an issue with Drake fans. Y'all really the ones that this **** so personally :lol:

If only he hasn't went in his entire career :lol: These random thoughts about who's writing what seem like personal issues.

If only Hush wasn't writing on damn near every song until IYRTITL and more people since then.

Y'all hardcore Drake fans gotta stop getting so defensive about the writing questions.

You can champion the music, just understand that his raps will always be looked at funny because honestly, you don't know if he wrote them.

You can't prove that he did and there's a lot of evidence + past history that lends to the fact he probably didn't.

lol it really bothers them more than anything. They're upset that his fan base hasn't taken a hit. Gotta express the frustration somehow

Random toughts? :lol:

It's been established he doesn't write the majority or all of his music, how is wondering who really wrote it a "personal issue"?

This is why people have an issue with Drake fans. Y'all really the ones that this **** so personally :lol:

If only Hush wasn't writing on damn near every song until IYRTITL and more people since then.

Y'all hardcore Drake fans gotta stop getting so defensive about the writing questions.

You can champion the music, just understand that his raps will always be looked at funny because honestly, you don't know if he wrote them.

You can't prove that he did and there's a lot of evidence + past history that lends to the fact he probably didn't.

These Drake stans are a special group. They will deny proven facts just cuz. :lol:

I cant prove the guy who used to be an actual songwriter can write his own raps? :lol:

Ok man you win lets end this before the thread becomes another day of ghost writing accusations.

Last edited:
Lets see fact: you don't know if he didn't write this song

Another fact: you don't know the magnitude of hush involvement on drake songs but y'all run with it

lol I been asking for facts from the same ppl but haven't got them. Y'all dudes don't run with no facts foh

lol it really bothers them more than anything. They're upset that his fan base hasn't taken a hit. Gotta express the frustration somehow

Always had this take as well. How is Drake doing so well If that many ppl believe he's never wrote anything. The majority of the public doesn't believe it.

I cant prove the guy who used to be an actual songwriter can write his own raps? :lol:

Ok man you win lets end this before the thread becomes another day of ghost writing accusations.
When you bring up his multiple songwriting credits and even his award for it, u know what they say? "Oh those were prolly ghostwritten too" :lol: but we the ones that deny facts [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lets see fact: you don't know if he didn't write this song

Another fact: you don't know the magnitude of hush involvement on drake songs but y'all run with it

lol I been asking for facts from the same ppl but haven't got them. Y'all dudes don't run with no facts foh

**** ain't that hard to figure out. Hush already said he wrote that "Im goin in" verse. We've heard all the proof that dude has writers. Nothing wrong with bringing it up. Ya'll Drake boys just too damn sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom