🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Every time dude releases some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] we going to go through this? It can be proven either way. Just enjoy the music man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Every time dude releases some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] we going to go through this? It can be proven either way. Just enjoy the music man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
This. Every release same dudes come in here crying 
laugh.gif

Fake love and 2 birds 
pimp.gif

Interested in seeing what direction he takes in the new project.

FACTS

Right. The music is still cool it's just kinda like a chick with implants and *** shots, you wish it was real. Even before the ghost writing thing blew up I remember hearing his flow on worst behavior and thinking where the **** did that come from? And I actually just looked it up and saw somebody named detail helped him with that. I'm not a huge fan but I can't deny the music is catchy, but it's not all him and it just is what it is.

Daps

dudes get so mad when you bring up the ghost writers :rofl:

****** be hurt for no reason. Like they're personally offended :lol: I listen to son but these dudes online weird as ****, I don't know anyone caping like this in real life for anybody, let alone a dude :lol:

Bro...lettuce be real. There's like 5 consistent ppl that come in here and say the SAME **** every time. How is that criticism?

And there's 5 constant ********rs, caping for every little thing he does. It goes both ways.

But for whatever reason y'all act like bring up facts is "hating." Does it get repetitive? Absolutely. But every time your man drops music or takes his shots, it's gonna be that way.

I'm sure y'all were so positive the ghostwriting **** was gonna blow over as time passed. Nah man :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Still running Sneakin after every few songs I listen to. That's the one. Yall can have that other ****. Finna peep this dude Dave too.

Last edited:
Ya'll Drake stans just gotta accept that the Ghostwriting thing is gonna follow him around. You can still enjoy music but the ghostwriting **** ain't going nowhere.

Last edited:
Right. The music is still cool it's just kinda like a chick with implants and *** shots, you wish it was real. Even before the ghost writing thing blew up I remember hearing his flow on worst behavior and thinking where the **** did that come from? And I actually just looked it up and saw somebody named detail helped him with that. I'm not a huge fan but I can't deny the music is catchy, but it's not all him and it just is what it is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ the IG chick comparison.

Pretty much.

Drake drops new music, a Royal Rumble breaks out in here, **** is like clockwork :lol:

The mods need to un-ban Will, so the Stone Cold Steve Austin music to start playing, so he could hit dudes wit verbal chair shots

So dirty versions are out? I just listened to a snippet of Sneaking on Spotify which had curses.

Ya'll Drake stans just gotta accept that the Ghostwriting thing is gonna follow him around. You can still enjoy music but the ghostwriting **** ain't going nowhere.

You don't think it's lame it gets brought up EVERY time a new song drops?

How is bringing up his process lame? We all know he has other people write for him. What's wrong with bringing that up? In Kanye's thread his biggest fans talk about who's writing for him. It ain't a big deal to them. If ya'll ain't get so hurt and offended it wouldn't be that serious. Ya'll found out Drake ain't what you thought and ya'll can't accept it.

How is bringing up his process lame? We all know he has other people write for him. What's wrong with bringing that up? In Kanye's thread his biggest fans talk about who's writing for him. It ain't a big deal to them. If ya'll ain't get so hurt and offended it wouldn't be that serious. Ya'll found out Drake ain't what you thought and ya'll can't accept it.

You misread the question.

I said EVERYTIME a new song releases

Maximus in here Lying like a pig in mud :lol: where do Kanye fans talk about who writes for him? And where are your continuous posts in that thread being a hater?

where are the receipts, link them

Maximus in here Lying like a pig in mud :lol: where do Kanye fans talk about who writes for him? And where are your continuous posts in that thread being a hater?

I don't see it much on here but I've seen threads on coli and KTT about Kanye having writers.

Most people know it and are familiar with it so it's not really that much of a topic. There's articles written about it :lol: Kanye lowkey embraces it.

Dudes just been disliking Drake so anything negative about him gets magnified on here

I call Kanye a fraud and a sellout all the time :nerd:

He owns the writing thing and so do his fans

Drake groupies are still in denial

Last edited:
Nah, y'all just ***** and moan and feel slighted every time somebody brings up something y'all don't like.

Dog ya'll just keep repeating the same **** all the time though like we get it we don't care if he got ghostwriters, ya'll seem to be obsessed about letting everyone know that every chance you get

You misread the question.

I said EVERYTIME a new song releases

Like I said you 2 get so hurt so people keep bringing it up. It's jokes. The more ya'll cry, the more jokes gon come.

I've seen people clown Kanye for sounded too much like Big Sean, spitting a obvious verse that Sean wrote for him. Dr Dre been getting jokes the last few years cuz he sounds too much like Kendrick when Kendrick writes for him. The difference is stans don't come out crying and complaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom