🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Famb, Drake was playing Kodak on OVO Sound radio before he had a wave. Hell months before a thread was even created on NT about dude. Stop it.

And the two flows sound the same, I will give you that, but what wave was this XXX on exactly? Most people only heard of him after this thing. And that XXX dude doesn't rap like that on the regular.

Drake biggin new artist is held in a different standard because some dude just consider him a vulture.

Let's be honest, Drake is just held to a different standard. It is just that simple.

This is the first NT Kodak Black post. I posted this wellll before the Drake d-hugging

http://niketalk.com/t/616208/kodak-...zing-young-emcees-from-broward-county-florida

I was using that as an abbreviation for his name
eyes.gif

CzxI18SVIAA_W0J.jpg

Last edited:
isn't this kid the same one who beat a girl, left her face smashed and blind in one eye?

Drake takes jab at Serena Williams' fiancé & reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian on the unlucky track number 13 off of his playlist, More Life. The song Nothing's Into Somethings, is one of the moodier songs on the project, and Drake uses the track to vent about his relationship with Serina Williams.

"Did I just read that you just got engaged on me?
 I heard from your friend, you couldn't even tell me or better yet, wait on me"

"Ask about that, you would say it was nothing
. But here's another nothing that you made into something."

At first it seems like Drake is just implying Serina told him that the new relationship is just nothing serious, and she has a history of those relationships developing into something serious. But if you dig deeper into the lyrics it could imply that her new partner is a nothing in Drake's eyes, as Serina Williams reported net worth is $150 million compared to her new fiancé reported net worth only $4.5 million, approximately 3 percent of Williams’ net worth. Now that's all just speculation, until you read into it further. Her fiancé, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian's Reddit username and online alias is "Kn0thing". Which pretty much confirms, this triple entendre is the hardest line on More Life.

"Here's another Kn0thing that you made into something"

an OG NT'er Ben Baller coming through with a nice chain for Champagne Papi

BTW  - When did Drake adopt a Caribbean accent ?

an OG NT'er Ben Baller coming through with a nice chain for Champagne Papi

BTW  - When did Drake adopt a Caribbean accent ?
When he was born in Toronto lol

Come on man lol the question is why now does he want to showcase this caribbean accent on record, but i'm sure it's always been there. Find it hard to believe someone can live and grow up in Toronto without inheriting the accent, lingo, etc.

This is the first NT Kodak Black post. I posted this wellll before the Drake d-hugging

http://niketalk.com/t/616208/kodak-...zing-young-emcees-from-broward-county-florida

:lol: he had millions of views on no flocking when i peeped it after the ovosr thing

where do people think drake finds these people

-So the proof of Kodak having a buzz before OVO Sound Radio (not saying his wave is credited to Drake) is a thread that only had three post.

-And this is No Flocking's Youtube stats

Kodak first appear on OVO Sound radio in July of 2015. Drake video dancing to Skrt was in October of 2015.

This was Kodak right after OVO played his ****.....:

S/O To Drake Fa Running My **** On His Radio Station And Putting Toronto On Da Kid #Everything1k #FreeJackboy pic.twitter.com/ybydyoguZs
— Kodak Black (@KodakBlack1k) August 1, 2015

-I'm not saying Drake discovered the kid, but lets not act like Drake just hopped on his wave.

Last edited:
Famb, Drake was playing Kodak on OVO Sound radio before he had a wave. Hell months before a thread was even created on NT about dude. Stop it.

And the two flows sound the same, I will give you that, but what wave was this XXX on exactly? Most people only heard of him after this thing. And that XXX dude doesn't rap like that on the regular.

Drake biggin new artist is held in a different standard because some dude just consider him a vulture.

Let's be honest, Drake is just held to a different standard. It is just that simple.

You were up on dude before Drake, but Drake was up on him before a lot of folk.

Last edited:
-So the proof of Kodak having a buzz before OVO Sound Radio (not saying his wave is credited to Drake) is a thread that only had three post.

Kodak first appear on OVO Sound radio in July of 2015. Drake video dancing to Skrt was in October of 2015.

S/O To Drake Fa Running My **** On His Radio Station And Putting Toronto On Da Kid #Everything1k #FreeJackboy pic.twitter.com/ybydyoguZs

-I'm not saying Drake discovered the kid, but lets not act like Drake just hopped on his wave.

But he did.

Anytime Drake hops on anyones song its because he sees potential in either the song itself or the artist. Kodak had **** hot in Florida and Drake definitely introduced him to that mainstream audience but he was on his way regardless.

The video for SKRT features a similar scene as below.

drake fans always love trying to make it seem like we are saying a bad thing that he does this when its not bad that he hops on songs, people just get mad when hes sill using their flows and song structure months and years later lol.

No Flocking definitely went up after Drake but he still had millions of views prior to it. Those are the plays it has had at the end of each individual day over time if I'm not mistaken, not cumulative.

Last edited:

But he did.

Anytime Drake hops on anyones song its because he sees potential in either the song itself or the artist. Kodak had **** hot in Florida and Drake definitely introduced him to that mainstream audience but he was on his way regardless.

The video for SKRT features a similar scene as below.

drake fans always love trying to make it seem like we are saying a bad thing that he does this when its not bad that he hops on songs, people just get mad when hes sill using their flows and song structure months and years later lol.

No Flocking definitely went up after Drake but he still had millions of views prior to it. Those are the plays it has had at the end of each individual day over time if I'm not mistaken, not cumulative.

I don't know what is the point of the Twitter video. I concede he was hot locally, and that video takes places a year after Kodak appears on OVO Sound.

Ok he was hot in Florida, he might have been on his way irrespective of Drake's consign but that is not the argument I am making. I am not asserting Drake is responsible for the kid's success. I am just saying people can't just say Drake jump on a wave when most of the buzz buzz the kid had on the time was locally. Being famous in your state or region is not a wave

Drake new about Kodak early, that is normal, it is clear Drake himself consume a ton of hip-hop and rap, and listen to underground ****

And don't be dense, maybe you don't want to make it seem like that is a negative, but plenty of dudes that post in here do.

-You can go to the No Flocking video and see the cumulative graph. Same story.

Last edited:
_'s still defending him jumping on waves. :lol: He's been doing it since Future had Tony Montana and continues to do it with damn near every new rapper that pops up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom