🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

If Humble was average, then what's IYRTITL then?
nerd.gif
Elite
smokin.gif

That's Drake's 2nd best project to me. First six songs or so are amazing

I'm not gonna speak for others cause we consume music differently

To me, a talented rapper is one with punchlines (Fab i.e. is my favorite rapper in that regard) but thats MY criteria, it may not be yours

I think someone would be silly to look to Drake music for 'deep' 'lyrics' etc. I just wanna hear some fly **** about stuntin on old chicks

about Kendrick, I **** with dudes music pretty decently, he's taleneted...but most of the people that say "he's deep" aren't even listening to the lyrics, they just know he's not making turn up music and he squeezes 20 words into a line...so they assume it must be deep...same people who still consider Eminem the best rapper

You not listening to 21/Migos etc for substance right? You just wanna hear something that makes you feel like you're turned up...you're not dissecting their lyrics or ranking them amongst the lyricists of the game

You need to get riled up from Drake to teach you how to stunt on old chics? Why are you trying to "stunt" on a female anyway??? That's feminine as heck. You already lost, with that mindset. :rofl:

I said I wanna HEAR about that...

and how is that any different from these rappers talking about how they got more money than you, getting faded off drugs, having bad *******, that riles you up huh?

or do you only ride around listening to kendrick?

Last edited by a moderator:
I said I wanna HEAR about that...

and how is that any different from these rappers talking about how they got more money than you, getting faded off drugs, having bad *******

or do you only ride around listening to kendrick?

I could care less a bout a fool getting highed up off drugs, talking about money, women etc. you take their music personal like that??? That's insecurity seeping out of your pores. If you're concerned about material wealth or what someone else has, you lost bruh.

And nah, you told on yourself. No "real man" should be trying to stunt on females. That ain't how the game goes.

Last edited:
Keep on moving the goal post fellas :lol:

Y'all ****** move as a unit

Kendrick trying to gain that fanbase but somehow Drake is corny because he has it.

How is Kendrick trying to gain that fanbase? Why did he make TPAB if that was the case? If anything his last album alienated that segment. Kendrick hasn't made music to be popular or have hits. Don't think he'd start now. Hell his most popular single was a song about alcohol abuse.

Last edited:
internet thug internet thug has a decent line of thinking....but he's wrong and short sighted overall. He raises some valid points.

But loses me when talking about "corny black" or "trying to appeal to white hipsters".

Kendrick isn't doing that. He's making music that's true to him and his experiences.

What happens is stupid people that refuse to see beyond the surface level label this as the ONLY way music can be considered good or have content.

That has nothing to do with K dot. He's dope

Drake is making good music currently now as well.

You really haven't listened to Kendrick's music
nvm expect this [emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji]
Yawn
You guys still haven't disputed that Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake :lol:
All y'all got to say is that Kendrick's music is too "corny" because some of it isn't catchy enough or he doesn't sing simp anthems :lol:

Last edited:
Yawn
You guys still haven't disputed that Kendrick is a better rapper than Drake
laugh.gif

All y'all got to say is that Kendrick's music is too "corny" because some of it isn't catchy enough or he doesn't sing simp anthems
laugh.gif
I think Drake is a better rapper than Kendrick. Srs. *Shrugs*

Your avi is legit though

Back
Top Bottom