🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I may go back and spin views and nwts again. never really liked either. they weren't bad, I just wasn't feeling them. iyrtitl is the drizzy I wanna hear.

Screenshot_20171116-172903.jpg

I may go back and spin views and nwts again. never really liked either. they weren't bad, I just wasn't feeling them. iyrtitl is the drizzy I wanna hear.

Views is a good album. Really not sure why it receives so much hate. It could of been cut a few songs though.

NWTS is a classic imo. It’s his best album imo. Perfect mix of rapping & singing. Peak Drake.

Views is a good album. Really not sure why it receives so much hate. It could of been cut a few songs though.

NWTS is a classic imo. It’s his best album imo. Perfect mix of rapping & singing. Peak Drake.
this, i can barely skip a track on that project

Take care had some tracks that were automatically skipped; doing it wrong, take care, make me proud :sick:

Take care has no skippable songs. Intro maybe I guess

Lol everyone(on NT) hates make me proud. I ****s w it

PND been giving Rihanna fire. He could pen a whole album for her, that album would be outta here

Wild Thoughts
Sex With Me
Work

Etc

PND been giving Rihanna fire. He could pen a whole album for her, that album would be outta here

Wild Thoughts
Sex With Me
Work

Etc

His version of swm & work were dope. It’d be cool to here his version of wild thoughts.

His version of wild thoughts wasn’t as good as Rihanna tbh.

But that Work was straight gold. The OG version w/ drake was fire

I'll have to agree, but there's definitely a few weaker tracks from the standouts.

Take Care got 3-4 easily skippable songs

His loose songs were better than some of the album ****s

Back
Top Bottom