Over My Dead Body replaced with Dreams Money Can Buy

Make Me Proud replaced by Free Spirit

Practice replaced by Club Paradise, or make Club Paradise an extra

Album would’ve flowed better IMO

Over My Dead Body replaced with Dreams Money Can Buy

Make Me Proud replaced by Free Spirit

Practice replaced by Club Paradise, or make Club Paradise an extra

Album would’ve flowed better IMO

Lol why do y’all do this...those songs aren’t on the album. They are available for listening but why take away from the album just to praise those songs...

Lol why do y’all do this...those songs aren’t on the album. They are available for listening but why take away from the album just to praise those songs...

Those weaker songs hold the album back from being greater than people make it out to be

Those weaker songs hold the album back from being greater than people make it out to be

So you’re saying the album would be better if those songs were deleted :lol:

You’re using other songs to make your point...it’s like you’re comparing the songs to other songs and not judging them for what they are

So you’re saying the album would be better if those songs were deleted :lol:

You’re using other songs to make your point...it’s like you’re comparing the songs to other songs and not judging them for what they are

The songs are weak, and take away from the album IMO

Can’t think how this would sound but def excited to hear what comes of this

40 told ak a few things.

weekend and drake are beefin over hos

those reference tracks aren't all QM, drake and him made them together

he told the real diddy vs drake story, diddy never slapped drake, tried to sucker punch him but missed, hit his shoulder but the bodyguard dislocated drake shoulder trying to pull him out the whip

tweet mill was given rico, the whole song

and the best part,

jay z hit 40 on some smooth "we gotta do something before I tapout the game.." 40 hit him with a "nah" :rofl: :rofl:

40 told ak a few things.

he told the real diddy vs drake story, diddy never slapped drake, tried to sucker punch him but missed, hit his shoulder but the bodyguard dislocated drake shoulder trying to pull him out the whip

and the best part,

jay z hit 40 on some smooth "we gotta do something before I tapout the game.." 40 hit him with a "nah" :rofl: :rofl:
Link?

40 told ak a few things.

and the best part,

If all this is true wow.

Back
Top Bottom