šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I donā€™t dance to songs I donā€™t like, mad funny. Iā€™ll stand there still while other people dance. Iā€™ll dance to songs I like by artists I donā€™t like. Good music is good music, sorry your boy makes Kidz Bop and Nickelodeon music now.

Come on dog, you know you donā€™t be clubbinā€™

Clubs donā€™t allow people wearing timbs :D

so this means drake gets a larger portion of pub/royalties? whats the difference between it coming out on OVO and it coning out on (for example) ā€œblocboy entertainmentā€ or whatever

I assume drake gets the Larger potion of the pub and royalties but it isnā€™t that crazy the single deal that bloccboy has to do with sound probably included the royalty splits and I bet itā€™s like 60/40 it something

And the difference is that legally Drakeā€™s rights belong to universal so like, if it were to come out on bloccboy ent or something it would have cost half a million dollars and thatā€™s without the video so it probably wouldnā€™t have come out at all and there for sure wouldnā€™t be a video

Last edited:
Are there still clubs? Everything is lounges and social bars now. They play music and Iā€™m there, no dress code.

Now that you mention it

I donā€™t really hear about clubs anymore (in DMV)

The last two around here that were poppin (Babalu & 4935) both closed down fairly quick...is UltraBar even still around?

But yea most social events/bars are the move now. Hookah lounges and **** like that

Might be the weakest video dude has been apart of :lol:

3E948CD5-B3B9-4E3A-957D-34BE972EEF2A.png

Just realized his verse was only 8 bars. Sounded longer bc the hook was so long. No wonder he's getting so much grief about the Pat bars, cats wylin saying he stole the whole verse though.

Ghost writer or not, son spits the rhymes clean. I like to record myself doing my favorite songs and it makes my realize why they're where they are in the game and why I'm not in the game lol

I remember quoting a part from Sooner Than Later, posting it as my Facebook status, and my girlfriend at the time thought I was gonna break up with her :smh:

I didn't mean any malicious intent by that, I was just so in touch with the music at that moment

The girl or the world? They say someone gotta lose
I thought that I can have it all, do I really got to choose?
What good is all the cash if it doesn't buy time?
And what good is being famous if I'm never on your mind
Nights fallen, lights glowing
And I'm just trying to pay the price owing
And I don't want to feel the comfort from my ice showing
And I ain't tryna be without you at the right moments
*****, nice going, is it worth it? That decision
'Cause hearts break and I ain't tryna be in that collision

So I'ma dust my shirt and fix my pants
'Cause I better look good, girl, if this my chance, I swear

1HfIRC8.png

Back
Top Bottom