🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

^^True and this was already brought up. Drake does his share of paying homage or biting if you wanna call it that. If it sounds good that's all the general public is gonna care about.
I personally think this one is a banger.

I love hearing references to other songs in songs, especially if it fits.
I haven't heard a song that hits me this hard on the first spin as or nah remix. Played that joint back like 20x. Now i wish i wouldn't have spoiled it with the clips.

15803DA7-D973-4C6A-B0DE-A0C528FF4E12.jpeg

Just posting this for reference of when they say he stole project pat flow, culture vulture etc :lol: #thenarrative

Clockwork

Looking forward to this 2018 run .

Project pat also commented on the song post and said it’s hard or something like that

I don't get the comparison ones a legitimate emcee with classics and the others is a rap artist/ pop star who has ghost writers.

Lol nonsense.

He ain’t got no ghost writers.

And they both hip hop artists.

One is also a pop star.

Best thing about it...when it’s all said and done drake will be mentioned with the goat pop artists and rap artists :pimp:

Drake songs have major replay value that is the most important thing to me not who is more lyrical I love lyricism but kendrick songs bore me after a while I’m not trying to turn this into the kendrick thread I just think people should stop saying he is the goat of this era that title belongs to drake

Lol nonsense.

One is also a pop star.

Best thing about it...when it’s all said and done drake will be mentioned with the goat pop artists and rap artists :pimp:

Don’t forget only one of those two artists got songs with ACTUAL pop artists, and plenty different ones at that

Lol nonsense.

One is also a pop star.

No writers? Q.Miller? A.Palman

No one will mention Drake with Nas, pac, 3stacks etc

No one will mention Drake with Nas, pac, 3stacks etc

They werent doing that before the allegations so that argument is null.

Look at his contemporaries: Future, Big Sean, Ye (though Ye’s been around before Drake). Are they on any lists?

Back
Top Bottom