🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Makes sense? :lol: he cares about the topic so much that he puts on that costume for a photo shoot when nobody who he was, but made a conscious decision to ignore the topic after becoming a worldwide superstar? That makes sense to you? :lol:

This is a pathetic attempt at damage control.

Nah I remember 'too black guys" i can remember being a teen and wanting o e of their crow fiteds lol. it was toronto streetware brand, the whole shtick was reappropriating racist media and saterizing them for the purpose of modern social commentary.

So if Drake was around those guys at the time, which given Drakes age and being in Toronto at that time, that makes sense that he would be. I can see how this shoot came to be, and I can see how it was left on the cutting room floor.

The purpose of the whole brand is too be provocative using racist imagery, so obviously the **** they leave on the cutting room is going to just seem wack and racist.

EDIT

Yes, I'm black if that matters.

damage has been done we dont need anymore explanations, now we wait for drake to do damage with bars...

if that's even possible at this point.

Truth definitely matters. For as indestructible as drake has built his brand, for him to be made vulnerable is a direct result of Pushas truths

Just so happens the mob actually going with the one facing off with Drake this time

It can possibly reverse again, rn Pusha on top with the truth

Drake was also able to overcome the ghostwriter stuff because of the actual truth as well

Truth definitely doesn't matter. As far as I've seen this kid thing has no proof but here we are with a giant L for Drake.

Right , if drake posts some photoshop messages about Virginia and say he smashed in the next record then everybody will be clowning Pusha lol

and that my original point,

explanations are pointless in a rap battle, truth doesn't matter, all that matters is what the mob thinks.

Its been hilarious how that same mob sentiment you mentioned which helped him bury Meek has come all the way back around at him this time :lol:

takeover was lies too wtf 1) mc serch didnt actually own Nas' publishing and 2) Illmatic wasnt Nas' only good album at the time, matter fact, Nastradamus was the only 'wack' album (revisit it now, and it aint as bad as i had thought it was.. **** is a 7.5 which is bad for Nas cuz we put him to excellence)

but yea, it dont matta.. the way Hov flipped the bars was dope.. so yup, truth dont matter.

not like jay's money stacks was literally bigger than prodigy & havoc's heights either. it's just a cool funny imagery thing to say, wordplay, cutting jokes.

Nothing is going to change the outcome of this. Drake has lost.

The diss against him led to PR statement and rap beef is very mob mentality directed. There's a large segment of the rap community that has been waiting for the day where someone really gets at Drake and that says here. It's over unless he's got some crazy stuff in the tuck like Pusha never trapped or he was a snitch.

Its been hilarious how that same mob sentiment you mentioned which helped him bury Meek has come all the way back around at him this time :lol:

Winning the mob is the whole purpose of every rap battle.

I think Takeover is superior song to Ether,
I think 2nd Round Knock out is better than "The Ripper Strikes back"
I think that duppy is probabaly a better song than Infared or Adinon.

but im not going to sit here and tell you any of those guys won the battle.

You win the mob, you win period, regardless of technical opinions about lyrics or song writing.

Back
Top Bottom