🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

It’s one thing to lose by decision or even make it debatable.... but this ***** just tommy hearns dude on wax. Straight bullied son and boy went crying and quit. No more of that #1 y’all. Just make faux Caribbean music/pop/r&b for now on.

J Prince really had to step in like 'now come on would y'all leave that boy alone, you know he's just trying to fit in.'

Ain't ever no defending a man having another man speak for him in this type of situation.

The FBI threw conspiracy charges at him but they ended the case in fear of their agents lives. So they conceded by asking J Prince to shut down Rap-A-Lot Records, which he owned. 2001.

Half a decade later, his son discovers Drake, and puts his music on for Wayne. Wayne says it's trash. One day, he drives around with Wayne n puts a bunch of Drake songs on, and Wayne asks "who is that?"
"The guy u said sucks"
"Hmm..He good"

They flew Drake out of Toronto the next day

The rest is history

how did j prince jr discover drakes music?

they found him thru myspace or something?

Drake was hot as **** at the time. He was already a big time buzzing act in Canada, writing for people in the states, in addiction to acting on a big time TV show. Already was getting label offers. 07, 08ish. He was the Myspace artist of the year or something like that so his page was popping and Jas reached out to him because of it.

It’s one thing to lose by decision or even make it debatable.... but this ***** just tommy hearns dude on wax.

hqdefault.jpg

f9xVKr.gif

Drake was hot as **** at the time. He was already a big time buzzing act in Canada, writing for people in the states, in addiction to acting on a big time TV show. Already was getting label offers. 07, 08ish. He was the Myspace artist of the year or something like that so his page was popping and Jas reached out to him because of it.

True..I remember drake back then..i just never knew the story of how he linked up with j prince

There's not even beef. This whole episode is to hype the 'Ye album, Pusha T tape, and Drake's Adidas line. They're all friend$.

J prince
Jay-z
Jay electronica
I don’t give a ****

Dude can have whoever he wants come out and hype how hard the “diss” was but until I hear it I’m assuming it never existed and this is the exit strategy, pretend to take the high road while insisting you could have done xy&z, not buying it Aubrey.

Back
Top Bottom