🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by rocyaice

That whole stupid flow Big Sean came up with is so stupid though. It just kills the whole art of punchlines. Its impossible to make a hot line using that dumb type flow. That MACY's, Parade line was wack but all of them were wack as well on Forever. I don't know how Drake can't see the difference. I cringe everytime I hear that Onyx, Shut It Down line.

Nah, I liked it when it came out...I mean it was NEW. But then it seemed like every and ANY body was using that damn thing. I'm glad Drake is at least aware enough and not above himself to realize that yes, its played out and yes, he will make a conscious effort to not use it any more.

In light of the tomfoolery going on in General, I'm gonna go ahead and quote myself here:
Originally Posted by JJ1223

I say we just turn this into a PYP in disguise.

nerd.gif
Someone kick it off

In light of the tomfoolery going on in General, I'm gonna go ahead and quote myself here:
Originally Posted by JJ1223

I say we just turn this into a PYP in disguise.

nerd.gif
Someone kick it off

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

That Onxy line almost kills the entire track. And that's my favorite off the album

nothing's worse than the kelsey grammer line.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

That Onxy line almost kills the entire track. And that's my favorite off the album

nothing's worse than the kelsey grammer line.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9130543#reply-9130543

Looks like you didn't do too well on the SAT
embarassed.gif
. Maybe you should focus on studying your math books instead of studying me.  Lay off, $$## boy.
wink.gif

a public post everyone can easily see
laugh.gif

you sure got me.  Too bad I can go to the colleges I wanna get into lol good one tho i applaud the effort.
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9130543#reply-9130543

Looks like you didn't do too well on the SAT
embarassed.gif
. Maybe you should focus on studying your math books instead of studying me.  Lay off, $$## boy.
wink.gif

a public post everyone can easily see
laugh.gif

you sure got me.  Too bad I can go to the colleges I wanna get into lol good one tho i applaud the effort.
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom