🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

i applaud the effort.
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

seems like you took that picture to heart =)

Funny enough you grabbed the OG picture off of a Drake fansite though.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

i applaud the effort.
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

grin.gif
Duh. lol it has the ATF logo on it
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

the point was to make it funny. .......
laugh.gif

Are you ok?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

i applaud the effort.
happy.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

grin.gif
Duh. lol it has the ATF logo on it
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

the point was to make it funny. .......
laugh.gif

Are you ok?

#ThrowbackDrizzy

"And ya xman is a hater, officially,
Prolly cuz he know im exactly what you wished he be,
yea,
that's the reason why he lookin hard,
cuz I den snatched the chips ahoy out his cookie jar,
he just mad cuz his girl at the house with her tongue stickin out like a michael jordan rookie card,
let me address this part of me while I fix,
couple sumbliminal lines caught me in the mix,
I guess he thought that he couda been gody in them flicks but at this point im just pokin the body with a stick,
nowadays rappin is a children's hobby,
and girls keep tellin me I'm still this snobby,
I tell em myself is who i am feelin prolly,
just because I got a buzz like a buildin lobby,
and ain't a song that your %%! finna skipp
I try'd to sell weed, give me cash for this zip
The way your girlfriend pump me up in the car
Seem like she don't really need no gas for the trip".....
pimp.gif
PIFFFF

#ThrowbackDrizzy

"And ya xman is a hater, officially,
Prolly cuz he know im exactly what you wished he be,
yea,
that's the reason why he lookin hard,
cuz I den snatched the chips ahoy out his cookie jar,
he just mad cuz his girl at the house with her tongue stickin out like a michael jordan rookie card,
let me address this part of me while I fix,
couple sumbliminal lines caught me in the mix,
I guess he thought that he couda been gody in them flicks but at this point im just pokin the body with a stick,
nowadays rappin is a children's hobby,
and girls keep tellin me I'm still this snobby,
I tell em myself is who i am feelin prolly,
just because I got a buzz like a buildin lobby,
and ain't a song that your %%! finna skipp
I try'd to sell weed, give me cash for this zip
The way your girlfriend pump me up in the car
Seem like she don't really need no gas for the trip".....
pimp.gif
PIFFFF

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best hip-hop songs I have EVER heard. Anybody who says this album isn't a classic debut is a hater. The only song I don't like on it is Find Your Love, it pisses me off every time it gets to that song on the CD because this album would be flawless if it wasn't on there.

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best hip-hop songs I have EVER heard. Anybody who says this album isn't a classic debut is a hater. The only song I don't like on it is Find Your Love, it pisses me off every time it gets to that song on the CD because this album would be flawless if it wasn't on there.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best songs on Thank Me Later. Anybody who says this album is a classic debut is a @%%$%+%. One of the multple wack songs I don't like on it is Find Your Love, it pisses me off every time it gets to that song on the CD because this album had enough flaws already.

I just came in here to state that Unforgettable is one of the best songs on Thank Me Later. Anybody who says this album is a classic debut is a @%%$%+%. One of the multple wack songs I don't like on it is Find Your Love, it pisses me off every time it gets to that song on the CD because this album had enough flaws already.

First, this isn't a debut. SFG is the debut, even if it wasn't sold for retail. Second, how can it be a classic if even you acknowledge it isn't flawless?

First, this isn't a debut. SFG is the debut, even if it wasn't sold for retail. Second, how can it be a classic if even you acknowledge it isn't flawless?

Back
Top Bottom