🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I'm a big fan of albums with a minimal number of tracks/features. With that being said, I'm pretty excited for this release.

I'm a huge fan of cohesive albums with massive replay value. That was Drake was aiming for with this album as he stated. Something he want thats timeless. Something that once you finish your way through it once you want to go back to track #1 and play it over. Sort of like albums like (BE,Blueprint,Illmatic, MBDTF,TBA,Murs316)

embarassed.gif
 - fake traklisting posted, sorry about that

Not really expecting much, I wasn't a fan of TC and I haven't really liked his recent stuff.

Last edited:
That's a lot of features. I don't mind it but I know some will not be pleased

Wait a minute that's 19 tracks.... Paris Morton Music two is its own track and what's with that song title that's all bleeped out.. Photoshop?

Last edited:
Plus did some dude really just say only 2 songs sound interesting based on SONG TITLES!? :rofl:
Really!? So we're just going to dismiss an album because the song titles arent interesting enough? :lol:

NT is funny man :lol: :smh:

Don't be annoying, I didn't say dismiss the album. I said those two songs are the first I'm interested in hearing and it had nothing to do with the song title but the producer for one and the Hov feature for the second. Relax Drake sucka

Last edited:
This album will be Drake's magnum opus, he's been in rare form since Take Care, it's his time.
I actually have pretty high expectations for this album. He's yet to let me down and has consistently been improving this year. So I'm expecting what could be his best project.

Everyonr keeps sayin paris morton music 2.. the only paris morton I have heard was the exact same verse from aston martin music. is there another version? because you all talkin like its a whole song somewhere?

Everyonr keeps sayin paris morton music 2.. the only paris morton I have heard was the exact same verse from aston martin music. is there another version? because you all talkin like its a whole song somewhere?
This.

It was originally done after Aston Martin Music released, but the verse was then added to some versions of the song. I always wanted a version where Chrisette Michelle was doing back up vocals for Drake's chorus.

Yeah his verse was the whole song. Flow was flawless. This song and Rozay's Aston Martin Music are damn near perfect. Great lyrics, great beat, great flow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom