🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

He can do a song with cudi on some throw away type ish kid cudi is emo and annoying hope he is no where near this album

Fixed​

His hook game is crazy though . . . miss those G.O.O.D. Friday days, Cudi was killing those hooks​

Hopefully he redeems himself with man on the moon three​

I never thought cudi was that good to be honest I can only name 2 of his songs he is garbage imo

YG took to Rapfix live today with Sway to break the news that his forthcoming album "My Krazy Life" will be hitting retailers November 19th.

He also announced that his first single, "Who You Love" will be coming soon, produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard and features the OVO head honcho, Drake. A video has already been shot for it.

Hell is wrong with you? List the damb tracks.. so he just gonna leave Weeknd and Partynextdoor out in the cold. What the...

Last edited:

Hell is wrong with you? List the damb tracks.. so he just gonna leave Weeknd and Partynextdoor out in the cold. What the...
He didn't add Majid Jordan as the feature for "Hold On, We're Going Home," so I'm wondering if he left out some of the features.  If not, then at least Wayne isn't on the album
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wish he would have put 5 A.M in Toronto and The Motion on the deluxe. They're getting added to mine. Thirteen tracks is surprising really thought he would have had more.

Last edited:
im thinking he left some of the features off since he said wayne would be on the album... hopefully that means there's another OVOXO collab on there.

with that being said, im hoping there aren't too many features.

13 tracks? Damn. Take care had 18 without the bonus tracks. 20 with them.

Quality over quantity bro.
Drake said this album is about growth.
If he cut out unnecessary filler songs and left us with his best 13 recorded, i'd say thats a pretty damn good start to growth as an artist.

Plus did some dude really just say only 2 songs sound interesting based on SONG TITLES!? :rofl:
Really!? So we're just going to dismiss an album because the song titles arent interesting enough? :lol:

NT is funny man :lol: :smh:

13 tracks? Damn. Take care had 18 without the bonus tracks. 20 with them.

Quality over quantity bro.

Drake said this album is about growth.

If he cut out unnecessary filler songs and left us with his best 13 recorded, i'd say thats a pretty damn good start to growth as an artist.

Plus did some dude really just say only 2 songs sound interesting based on SONG TITLES!?
roll.gif

Really!? So we're just going to dismiss an album because the song titles arent interesting enough?
laugh.gif

NT is funny man
laugh.gif
mean.gif
He rarely makes non quality though see Take Care. 20 tracks of absolute fire. He could have make three more top tier tracks to throw on there we all know he can. Its not gonna make or break it for me, I'm just being greedy cause I want more music.

He said he wanted to get his message across in less songs. It's not that he COULDN'T have done two or three more, he just chose not to. I don't see Rocky on Wu-Tang Forever either so I think he only included Hov's feature on that list for some reason.

Anti, the thing you dont get is... you are the only person in the Western Hemisphere that thinks Take Care was flawless from Track 1 to Track 20.

Most people might think it was great.
But no one thinks it was FLAWLESS but you. And those are your words.

There were filler tracks on that album. You just had blinders on while listening :lol:

Back
Top Bottom