🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

only heard 3/16 songs. Ill try not to listen until the entire album leaks (never done that before and will probable fail) :lol:

only heard 3/16 songs. Ill try not to listen until the entire album leaks (never done that before and will probable fail)
laugh.gif
Had me checking for the album leak
mean.gif
laugh.gif
.  I'll listen to the leak if I'm not busy, but I'm picking up the album for sure...

will he ever do a full length version of "something"?
my favorite song he ever sang on. it was simple, but that beat and the way he rode was an example of REAL rnb. i hear were going home and search for the skip or next channel button as quick as i can. i dont care who he referenced it for since it obviously never came out, he needs to finish it.

Shea‏@SheaSerrano
make sure you read @myspace tomorrow because they got me a copy of @drake's new album and let me review it. it's almost 2,000 words.

suprised Myspace is stil around :lol:

I'll just wait until its reposted elsewhere. Critics already have it, that drip is coming this week I assume.

I never thought cudi was that good to be honest I can only name 2 of his songs he is garbage imo
Cudi got lost in the drugs.

Anything after MOTM sounded like him stretching and yawning over a beat. (Example: His vocals at the end of first chain by Big Sean)

Last edited:
I'd be okay with Wayne being on this album as long as it's not featuring ANOTHER guy (The Real Her, I'm On One, etc.) and it's just Drake & Wayne spittin because that's the only times Wayne does a good job. I'm not saying that a good song can't result from it, but Wayne specifically becomes a chore to listen to when there's more than just Drake on the track.

I'm also disappointed that there's no trace of Trey Songz on the album because those two make nothing but flames. Ever since Thank Me Later they've barely made any tracks together. 
tired.gif

While we;re on the subject of songs we wish Drake completed/touched up, my number one has to be Lust for Life. I wish a mastered version of that exists that didnt get all grainy when you play it loudly. One of my favorite Drake tracks ever.

Shea‏@SheaSerrano
make sure you read @myspace tomorrow because they got me a copy of @drake's new album and let me review it. it's almost 2,000 words.

suprised Myspace is stil around :lol:

This didn't happen, by the way. Just some moron trolling on an MySpace :smh:

Don't think any critics have this yet.

While we;re on the subject of songs we wish Drake completed/touched up, my number one has to be Lust for Life. I wish a mastered version of that exists that didnt get all grainy when you play it loudly. One of my favorite Drake tracks ever.
He should have kept the chrous for All Night Long instead of Miss Me

This didn't happen, by the way. Just some moron trolling on an MySpace :smh:

Don't think any critics have this yet.

They won't. Drake stopped giving the album out early to Critics after Thank Me Later, for fear of music critics formulating opinions about the project and influencing the masses. I love it.

I still occasionally sing this chorus instead of the final one by accident whenever I hear the song.

And it's on,
you should come with me,
if you got some time this is where you wanna be,
we could go all night long,this could last all night long,
bet its goin daown, we gon' make you right,
this is what they mean when they talk about the life,
we could go all night long, this could last all night long,
i'm with it if you with it.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nahhh the Miss Me hook is better than the All Night long hook, glad he changed it.

Nah, The Hook for All Night Long flows with his verse much better than Miss Me. Miss Me would be a dope hook on a song where he talks about...well missing someone :lol: not talking about throwing ones and flying Maliah Michael out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom