🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Guess that line went over EVERYones head...
smh.gif

How Ns listen to music they don't even have the mental capcity to take in??... The second I heard that rhyme I knew it was MUCH more to it than a line about Black Sheep & Chris Farley (the comedian/actor)... How random would that be if that's ALL he was talkin about
laugh.gif
... If you listen to the 4 bars before and after and all you can take from that line is a Chris Farley shout out... No nice way to say it, but you're NOT very smart...

I guess Steadman or Pusha T would've had to say it for Ns to look DEEPER than the surface...

Cats gotta re-evaluate their ears, cause if you missed that, odds are you missin a lot of Ns lines...

But it gives new name to the title of the album, and why he chose that name...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

smh.gif

How Ns listen to music they don't even have the mental capcity to take in??... The second I heard that rhyme I knew it was MUCH more to it than a line about Black Sheep & Chris Farley (the comedian/actor)... How random would that be if that's ALL he was talkin about
laugh.gif
... If you listen to the 4 bars before and after and all you can take from that line is a Chris Farley shout out... No nice way to say it, but you're NOT very smart...

I guess Steadman or Pusha T would've had to say it for Ns to look DEEPER than the surface...

Cats gotta re-evaluate their ears, cause if you missed that, odds are you missin a lot of Ns lines...

y give an essay if you arent going to explain it since only you get it then

smh.gif

laugh.gif

y give an essay if you arent going to explain it since only you get it then

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

"I'm The Black Sheep, but Chris Farley wears the crown"

Chris Farley(Comedian/Actor)/Chris FAR-ly (as in the pic of BIG wearing the crown physically, and the sentiment of him being the GOAT... And obviously he's dead so he FAR-ly "wears the crown")

Is that simple enuff??

Smart dumb Ns and %%!@...

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Chris Farley(Comedian/Actor)/Chris FAR-ly (as in the pic of BIG wearing the crown physically, and the sentiment of him being the GOAT... And obviously he's dead so he FAR-ly "wears the crown")

Is that simple enuff??

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Is that simple enuff??

Smart dumb Ns and +@#*...

is farly even a word?

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Is that simple enuff??

Smart dumb Ns and +@#*...

is farly even a word?

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Is that simple enuff??

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

ReachingFullPotential.jpg

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Is that simple enuff??

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

ReachingFullPotential.jpg

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Is that simple enuff??

What you SMOKIN cuh.
smh.gif
roll.gif

Already did smart guy...

Double entendre...

Is that simple enuff??

What you SMOKIN cuh.
smh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm smokin sour deez... But that's besides the point... (Provided I've been pretty high everytime I've heard this album)... But ANYway...

What crown did Chris Farley have??...

No disrespect to the dead, but he was NEVER considered a king of comedy, or the flat out BEST...

So he's worthy of bearing the crown just because he was in the movie Black Sheep?? You know how random that is, just throwin his name out there... You know how many different things he coulda flipped with Spade??...

The song "Thank Me Now" is basically him trying to solidify himself with the elite... He aknowledges NaS on the record, admits to being the HOTTEST @ the moment... What does the comedian Chris Farley have to with ANYthing related to that song??...

Smart dumb Ns and $!*$...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm smokin sour deez... But that's besides the point... (Provided I've been pretty high everytime I've heard this album)... But ANYway...

What crown did Chris Farley have??...

No disrespect to the dead, but he was NEVER considered a king of comedy, or the flat out BEST...

So he's worthy of bearing the crown just because he was in the movie Black Sheep?? You know how random that is, just throwin his name out there... You know how many different things he coulda flipped with Spade??...

The song "Thank Me Now" is basically him trying to solidify himself with the elite... He aknowledges NaS on the record, admits to being the HOTTEST @ the moment... What does the comedian Chris Farley have to with ANYthing related to that song??...

Smart dumb Ns and $!*$...

Maybe he's sayin that he too is a black sheep, but since Chris is sorta known for the movie role, that he wears the crown in that aspect.
For him to say that "Chris Farley wears the crown" and meant BIG, makes the line seem even wacker, kuz he's reachin for a punch.
Like who says "farly" in reference to to "clearly, evidently" or even with speakin in distance terms?

Maybe he's sayin that he too is a black sheep, but since Chris is sorta known for the movie role, that he wears the crown in that aspect.
For him to say that "Chris Farley wears the crown" and meant BIG, makes the line seem even wacker, kuz he's reachin for a punch.
Like who says "farly" in reference to to "clearly, evidently" or even with speakin in distance terms?

Originally Posted by Taylavell

yeah nimley you're reaching/stretching/trying too hard to make the line more special than it is.  it's a connector, that's it.  it really is as simple as it seems.  "I'm an outcast too but I gotta acknowledge chris farley for being the prime example cuz he was in that movie." that's it.  there's nothing special or over the top about that line man.  say chris' name isn't a double entendre.

plus farly isn't even a word... who the hell have you ever heard use farly in a sentence?  come on man.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

yeah nimley you're reaching/stretching/trying too hard to make the line more special than it is.  it's a connector, that's it.  it really is as simple as it seems.  "I'm an outcast too but I gotta acknowledge chris farley for being the prime example cuz he was in that movie." that's it.  there's nothing special or over the top about that line man.  say chris' name isn't a double entendre.

plus farly isn't even a word... who the hell have you ever heard use farly in a sentence?  come on man.

Half of Drake's album is on the billboard 100 chart...

eek.gif

Dude is about to move units...I wouldn't even argue about his units at this point.

Half of Drake's album is on the billboard 100 chart...

eek.gif

Dude is about to move units...I wouldn't even argue about his units at this point.

Back
Top Bottom