pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by awwsome

[h2]
[/h2]
By the way, Drake just announced he hit the studio with Chris Brown this week.  That music ought to be interesting....

I wanted to stick an 'emoticon' in here...but nothing will do...so...

NT is just going to hate anyways... "he ain't hip-hop" he "sold out" ...whatever..

Dude is doing legendary things ALREADY and ya'll dont want to give him that... oh well... ya'll know what it is.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ him working with Chris Brown, that musta been funny working with the rebound dude who was smashing after you.

Maaannnn Whatever. I'm sure they're joking to each other about how much she swallows
roll.gif
The irony ...

Maybe you rather I hate on dude's accomplishments?

Remember this, I update the thread, you read it and keep coming back into it. Know your role. It may be the internet but you're still corny for stepping out of line.

[h2]
[/h2]
By the way, Drake just announced he hit the studio with Chris Brown this week.  That music ought to be interesting....

NT is just going to hate anyways... "he ain't hip-hop" he "sold out" ...whatever..

Dude is doing legendary things ALREADY and ya'll dont want to give him that... oh well... ya'll know what it is.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ him working with Chris Brown, that musta been funny working with the rebound dude who was smashing after you.

Maaannnn Whatever. I'm sure they're joking to each other about how much she swallows
roll.gif
The irony ...

Remember this, I update the thread, you read it and keep coming back into it. Know your role. It may be the internet but you're still corny for stepping out of line.

eyebrowdwayne_johnson.jpg

eyebrowdwayne_johnson.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Someone fill me in (pause) on this whole Drake/Rihanna thing...

they dated for like 2 weeks after she broke up with CBreezy.  Drake caught feelings, Rihanna went ghost.  Drake finally addressed it a couple months ago in an interview and said he was hurt.  Pretty much the whole story.

they dated for like 2 weeks after she broke up with CBreezy.  Drake caught feelings, Rihanna went ghost.  Drake finally addressed it a couple months ago in an interview and said he was hurt.  Pretty much the whole story.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Locals - I see Flow has already advertised the Aug 1st Show and has named the other headliner who is Young Jeezy.
smh.gif
smh.gif
My friend messed up, copped tickets today and I end up with section 300 tickets.

Locals - I see Flow has already advertised the Aug 1st Show and has named the other headliner who is Young Jeezy.
smh.gif
smh.gif
My friend messed up, copped tickets today and I end up with section 300 tickets.

[h1] http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/07/01/the-acting-career-of-drakes-producer-noah-40-shebib/[/h1]
[h1]Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1] [h2] Back to Main Story [/h2]

http://
There's no question that Drake is the biggest thing in rap, but theindustry is just starting to understand the talent of Noah "40" Shebib, the producer/engineer behind almost all of Drizzy's music. Last week MTV featured the low-key mastermind in their documentary Drake: Better Than Good Enough,where the rapper confessed, "40 is everything to me. Without 40, Idon't know what I would do." It's the rare musical partnership thatseems to be clicking on every level, but most don't know that 40 hassomething else in common with Drake: he was also a child actor.

No, he wasn't on Degrassi, but the multi-talentedCanadian actually had a surprisingly legit career in movies and TVthroughout the ’90s and early ’00s before diving into music. Fromkiddie TV favorites like Goosebumps to critically-acclaimed indie dramas like The Virgin Suicides,40 grew up in front of the camera playing a variety of roles that anyaspiring actor would be proud to have on their resume. Complex wentback into the vaults and dug up clips of his performances to give you asample of his acting chops.

[h1] Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1]

Check the link

[h1] http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/07/01/the-acting-career-of-drakes-producer-noah-40-shebib/[/h1]
[h1]Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1] [h2] Back to Main Story [/h2]

There's no question that Drake is the biggest thing in rap, but theindustry is just starting to understand the talent of Noah "40" Shebib, the producer/engineer behind almost all of Drizzy's music. Last week MTV featured the low-key mastermind in their documentary Drake: Better Than Good Enough,where the rapper confessed, "40 is everything to me. Without 40, Idon't know what I would do." It's the rare musical partnership thatseems to be clicking on every level, but most don't know that 40 hassomething else in common with Drake: he was also a child actor.

No, he wasn't on Degrassi, but the multi-talentedCanadian actually had a surprisingly legit career in movies and TVthroughout the ’90s and early ’00s before diving into music. Fromkiddie TV favorites like Goosebumps to critically-acclaimed indie dramas like The Virgin Suicides,40 grew up in front of the camera playing a variety of roles that anyaspiring actor would be proud to have on their resume. Complex wentback into the vaults and dug up clips of his performances to give you asample of his acting chops.

[h1] Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1]

Check the link

[h1]http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/07/01/the-acting-career-of-drakes-producer-noah-40-shebib/[/h1]
[h1]Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1][h2]Back to Main Story [/h2]

There's no question that Drake is the biggest thing in rap, but the industry is just starting to understand the talent of Noah "40" Shebib, the producer/engineer behind almost all of Drizzy's music. Last week MTV featured the low-key mastermind in their documentary Drake: Better Than Good Enough, where the rapper confessed, "40 is everything to me. Without 40, I don't know what I would do." It's the rare musical partnership that seems to be clicking on every level, but most don't know that 40 has something else in common with Drake: he was also a child actor.

No, he wasn't on Degrassi, but the multi-talented Canadian actually had a surprisingly legit career in movies and TV throughout the ’90s and early ’00s before diving into music. From kiddie TV favorites like Goosebumps to critically-acclaimed indie dramas like The Virgin Suicides, 40 grew up in front of the camera playing a variety of roles that any aspiring actor would be proud to have on their resume. Complex went back into the vaults and dug up clips of his performances to give you a sample of his acting chops.

[h1]Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1]

Check the link

:
nerd.gif
+
laugh.gif

[h1]http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/07/01/the-acting-career-of-drakes-producer-noah-40-shebib/[/h1]
[h1]Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1][h2]Back to Main Story [/h2]

There's no question that Drake is the biggest thing in rap, but the industry is just starting to understand the talent of Noah "40" Shebib, the producer/engineer behind almost all of Drizzy's music. Last week MTV featured the low-key mastermind in their documentary Drake: Better Than Good Enough, where the rapper confessed, "40 is everything to me. Without 40, I don't know what I would do." It's the rare musical partnership that seems to be clicking on every level, but most don't know that 40 has something else in common with Drake: he was also a child actor.

No, he wasn't on Degrassi, but the multi-talented Canadian actually had a surprisingly legit career in movies and TV throughout the ’90s and early ’00s before diving into music. From kiddie TV favorites like Goosebumps to critically-acclaimed indie dramas like The Virgin Suicides, 40 grew up in front of the camera playing a variety of roles that any aspiring actor would be proud to have on their resume. Complex went back into the vaults and dug up clips of his performances to give you a sample of his acting chops.

[h1]Before They Blew Up: The Acting Career Of Drake's Producer Noah "40" Shebib [/h1]

Check the link

:
nerd.gif
+
laugh.gif

[h2]
[/h2]

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
The irony ...

I don't care who you hate on. My reply went over your head.

And look at you calling people corny and in the same line "Remember this, I update the thread..." No one comes into this post for your busted $*% ...

[h2]
[/h2]

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
The irony ...

I don't care who you hate on. My reply went over your head.

And look at you calling people corny and in the same line "Remember this, I update the thread..." No one comes into this post for your busted $*% ...

oh well... ya'll know what it is.
same thing i been saying. i ain't even surprised at what he pulling off an accomplishing, how can someone hate. sky's the limit for Drake.

oh well... ya'll know what it is.
same thing i been saying. i ain't even surprised at what he pulling off an accomplishing, how can someone hate. sky's the limit for Drake.

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

So he's worthy of bearing the crown just because he was in the movie Black Sheep?? You know how random that is, just throwin his name out there... You know how many different things he coulda flipped with Spade??...

Maybe he's sayin that he too is a black sheep, but since Chris is sorta known for the movie role, that he wears the crown in that aspect.
thats it... nothing more... stop reaching

2nd verse of fireworks he's speaking about it... "who knew a lucky strike would have you stuck with me..." they were seen making out at a bowling alley called 'Lucky Strike'... some one told the masses, and guess she blamed him "now these gossip writers wanna cover me, and your acting as if it happened that way because of me"... maybe she thought he was trying to get hype and told his boys to blab to the media... idk...  maybe im high too...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

So he's worthy of bearing the crown just because he was in the movie Black Sheep?? You know how random that is, just throwin his name out there... You know how many different things he coulda flipped with Spade??...

Maybe he's sayin that he too is a black sheep, but since Chris is sorta known for the movie role, that he wears the crown in that aspect.
thats it... nothing more... stop reaching

2nd verse of fireworks he's speaking about it... "who knew a lucky strike would have you stuck with me..." they were seen making out at a bowling alley called 'Lucky Strike'... some one told the masses, and guess she blamed him "now these gossip writers wanna cover me, and your acting as if it happened that way because of me"... maybe she thought he was trying to get hype and told his boys to blab to the media... idk...  maybe im high too...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

smh.gif
smh.gif
No one was getting good seats considering that presale (Amex) started on Wed and is open until tomorrow.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

smh.gif
smh.gif
No one was getting good seats considering that presale (Amex) started on Wed and is open until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom