🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

You right...

Rappers NEVER make up words and switch #+!% up...

smh.gif
smh.gif

^ have you smoked yourself stupid? no one knows what the hell youre talking about.

^ have you smoked yourself stupid? no one knows what the hell youre talking about.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]RAPPERS' DELIGHT: Air Drake+Eminem Pushes Crazy Numbers[/h2] Jun 30 | by ybfchic

Air Drizzy took its first flight yesterday.  Yep...Drake had a Virgin Airline plane named after him.  It was all in celebration of Sir Richard Bransonlaunching his first Virgin flight between Toronto and Cali cities.  Andof course, Toronto's hometown hero Drake was the perfect person to helpcelebrate.

More pics and Eminem's crazy numbers when you read on...

Rap star Drake and Virgin Group chair Sir Richard Branson arrived atToronto's Pearson International Airport on a special Virgin Americaflight from California. It's $199 each way for those of youinterested.  The airline recently introduced flights between Torontoand both L.A. and San Francisco. The two men were greeted on the tarmacby ceremonial Canadian Mounties.  Must smell like money on thatplane....

By th eway, Drake just announced he hit the studio with Chris Brown this week.  That music ought to be interesting....

I wanted to stick an 'emoticon' in here...but nothing will do...so...

NT is just going to hate anyways... "he ain't hip-hop" he "sold out" ...whatever..

Dude is doing legendary things ALREADY and ya'll dont want to give him that... oh well... ya'll know what it is.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]RAPPERS' DELIGHT: Air Drake+Eminem Pushes Crazy Numbers[/h2] Jun 30 | by ybfchic

Air Drizzy took its first flight yesterday.  Yep...Drake had a Virgin Airline plane named after him.  It was all in celebration of Sir Richard Bransonlaunching his first Virgin flight between Toronto and Cali cities.  Andof course, Toronto's hometown hero Drake was the perfect person to helpcelebrate.

More pics and Eminem's crazy numbers when you read on...

Rap star Drake and Virgin Group chair Sir Richard Branson arrived atToronto's Pearson International Airport on a special Virgin Americaflight from California. It's $199 each way for those of youinterested.  The airline recently introduced flights between Torontoand both L.A. and San Francisco. The two men were greeted on the tarmacby ceremonial Canadian Mounties.  Must smell like money on thatplane....

By th eway, Drake just announced he hit the studio with Chris Brown this week.  That music ought to be interesting....

NT is just going to hate anyways... "he ain't hip-hop" he "sold out" ...whatever..

Dude is doing legendary things ALREADY and ya'll dont want to give him that... oh well... ya'll know what it is.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

[h2]
[/h2]
By the way, Drake just announced he hit the studio with Chris Brown this week.  That music ought to be interesting....

sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ him working with Chris Brown, that musta been funny working with the rebound dude who was smashing after you.

[h2]
[/h2]
By the way, Drake just announced he hit the studio with Chris Brown this week.  That music ought to be interesting....

sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ him working with Chris Brown, that musta been funny working with the rebound dude who was smashing after you.

Originally Posted by awwsome

[h2]
[/h2]

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Maaannnn Whatever. I'm sure they're joking to each other about how much she swallows
roll.gif

[h2]
[/h2]

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Maaannnn Whatever. I'm sure they're joking to each other about how much she swallows
roll.gif

Locals - I see Flow has already advertised the Aug 1st Show and has named the other headliner who is Young Jeezy.

Locals - I see Flow has already advertised the Aug 1st Show and has named the other headliner who is Young Jeezy.

[h2]
[/h2]

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The irony ...

[h2]
[/h2]

sick.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The irony ...

Back
Top Bottom