🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

im a big migos fan but them on trophies is complete trash.

Heat of the moment needs to drop.... trophies and we made it is fire as expected
Migos made Trophies even better than the original somehow like with Pound Cake.

Migos are garbage, don't know why people are hyping this up.
Just taking a wild guess, but maybe it's because they don't think Migos are garbage?
i gotta admit though, i don't understand 75% of the **** migos says.
laugh.gif

they sound like oj da jew man rapping with his mouth full while eating an apple.

i just like the sound of their voices/energy.  but i think theyre terrible rappers.

Last edited:
Migos are garbage, don't know why people are hyping this up.

idk anything about migos...but to me chief keef is the ultimate "why the **** are people listening to him" artist. dudes in that keef thread talkin bout 'yo that new keef go hard, this joint in the whip at ignorant volums is :pimp:' it has me :smh: everytime. to be fair tho, keef isn't that big of an artist anyways, it just blows my mind how dude's music even saw the light of day. but to each his own i guess right?

i don't get the appeal of hardcore either (screaming into a mic but still inaudible because of extreme drums, bass, elec guitar blazing). got a friend who is all about that life, the vids she posts of performances with people "dancing" is funny and interesting to say the least. but back to the topic...

Could they still do a mixtape? I doubt they would have ever done an album anyway, more of a project or an EP for the fans if anything.

yea, i mean even if they can't do an album per se, they could do a mixtape.

a ovoxo mixtape would be bananas. im including PARTYNEXTDOOR and Majid Jordan too. executive produced by 40. a solid 15 tracks. have drake rapping/r&bing.

guests should be limited to Sampha, J. Cole, Nas, Florence + The Machine, Yassin Bey, Fabolous, Juicy J, Coldplay, Beyonce, Lauryn Hill (or the Fugees :pimp:) , Big K.R.I.T, The Roots. Im talking strictly quality music here. Box office.

NO MMG, NO Coke Boys, etc. strictly we shuttin down datpiff servers type music.

that would be one of the GOAT mixtapes...in my mind at least :lol:

idk anything about migos...but to me chief keef is the ultimate "why the **** are people listening to him" artist. dudes in that keef thread talkin bout 'yo that new keef go hard, this joint in the whip at ignorant volums is :pimp:' it has me :smh: everytime. to be fair tho, keef isn't that big of an artist anyways, it just blows my mind how dude's music even saw the light of day. but to each his own i guess right?

i don't get the appeal of hardcore either (screaming into a mic but still inaudible because of extreme drums, bass, elec guitar blazing). got a friend who is all about that life, the vids she posts of performances with people "dancing" is funny and interesting to say the least. but back to the topic...

a ovoxo mixtape would be bananas. im including PARTYNEXTDOOR and Majid Jordan too. executive produced by 40. a solid 15 tracks. have drake rapping/r&bing.

guests should be limited to Sampha, J. Cole, Nas, Florence + The Machine, Yassin Bey, Fabolous, Juicy J, Coldplay, Beyonce, Lauryn Hill (or the Fugees :pimp:) , Big K.R.I.T, The Roots. Im talking strictly quality music here. Box office.

Nah Rozay gotta be on there, Rozay X Drake are undefeated. I wish Rozay was on PMM2

Nah Rozay gotta be on there, Rozay X Drake are undefeated. I wish Rozay was on PMM2

rozay?

tumblr_m80jbgjHxv1qduy16o1_500.gif

Maan having PND, The Weeknd, Drake & Majid Jordan on a track, would be, no words.

Majid on the hook, while the rest have verses. With prod from 40, Illangelo, PND & Jordan.

pimp.gif

Fabolous though? :lol:

No thank you.

And then to disrespect the perfection of the Rozay x Aubrey collab? :smh:

i didn't think i'd rustle jimmies like that. ive always had this thing against ross...came off as one of the fakest rappers its annoying listening to him rap one thing and...he ain't never did some **** like that....or so much of his music sounds the same content wise.. but i guess if i look at him for wat he is...an entertainer, i guess i can't hate. and don't knock me for saying fab, im coming off that soul tape 3 high :lol: don't hate me bros!

id take ross over birdman tho bleedat.

I ain't really feeling Ross like that either, but u can't deny that when he links with any of the gods (Drake, Jay, Nas, Ye) it's fire

Last edited:
How are people not messing with this Trophies hook?

Yeah Ross and Drake is always a great combo, same goes all those other people that were mentioned. Say what you want about dudes character, but he can rap.

Back
Top Bottom