🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This is the second time I've heard Migos...... First time was also because of Drake.
mean.gif

Educate yourself on the Migos.

This is the second time I've heard Migos...... First time was also because of Drake.
i don't believe that, brah..
laugh.gif

how you stay down here but you never heard of them?
IPods are a beautiful thing. When I go out I'm always clueless as to whats being played cause the south LOVES its own stuff and never seem to want to play other regions. I didnt know what the heck Future Karate Chop was for like 7 months
laugh.gif

i don't believe that, brah..:lol:

how you stay down here but you never heard of them?
IPods are a beautiful thing. When I go out I'm always clueless as to whats being played cause the south LOVES its own stuff and never seem to want to play other regions. I didnt know what the heck Future Karate Chop was for like 7 months:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't remember if the official version of Who Do You Love was posted, but here it is anyway with Name Drop Game:

So have all these new songs dropped yet as an ep or something?

I dont want to dl individual tracks if theyre all packd together

Veggies be struggle rapping though, I just hope the beat and Drake's verse are good

Last edited:
Would have been great but that ship sailed after Weeknd signed with Republic.

Drake/Weeknd couldn't miss at all in 2012, Shaq and Kobe with the Afro.

Could they still do a mixtape? I doubt they would have ever done an album anyway, more of a project or an EP for the fans if anything.

im a big migos fan but them on trophies is complete trash.

Heat of the moment needs to drop.... trophies and we made it is fire as expected

Back
Top Bottom