🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I have loved every song Drake and Rozay have put out together. Especially Free Spirit, that's the one right there.

However, I've hated every single verse that Ross has spit with Drake :lol: But then again i'm not a big Rozay fan

drake and ross need a collab album
drake and the weeknd need a collab album
all the toronto cats (drake, weeknd, PND, majid) need a collab album

drake and ross need a collab album
drake and the weeknd need a collab album
all the toronto cats (drake, weeknd, PND, majid) need a collab album
pimp.gif

Drake should collab with August Alsina. Dude has that god flow and voice like Weeknd im sure it would be fire

Migos are garbage, don't know why people are hyping this up.

Just taking a wild guess, but maybe it's because they don't think Migos are garbage?

i gotta admit though, i don't understand 75% of the **** migos says. :lol:

they sound like oj da jew man rapping with his mouth full while eating an apple.

i just like the sound of their voices/energy.  but i think theyre terrible rappers.
I just imagined that in my mind :lol:

TML was pretty much ''So Far Gone 2.5''...

...it's cool for what it is I suppose, but let's not lie to ourselves here.

It appears as though Drake is about to ''Puffy/Ma$e/Ja Rule'' the game...

...more power to him with his run, but seein' as how we've seen this happen before - I'm already anticipating the next ''DMX/50'' - you can expect to be subjected to many a Drake clone in the next couple years; the stock prices for everything ''gangsta'' are dropping swiftly...

...which is why I would love to find the young lion of an MC with legitimate bars and a ''##$+ u'' attitude waiting for his chance to roar in the booth - I'm growing tired off the ''Drake'' era already, and it hasn't even hit the climax.

Bruh you wrote this on June 23rd 2010 :wow: :wow: :wow:

Crazy how on point this is :rofl:

Even low key described Kendrick Lamar with that young lion of an MC part :lol:

The foresight is strong.

i kept hearing 5 songs were gonna get released before the year was up. all we got were trophies and that freestyle. where dat aaliyah joint? wu tang forever remix? wassup?

Now that enough time has passed since its release, I can still honestly say that I think NWTS is on par with Take Care. I listened to it in its entirety on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom