🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Maybe Macklemore thinks GKMC is the only album that was worthy of the grammy.

I could see that since I think GKMC was the only one that deserved it. Lets be real, none of the albums were ever contending for that award. They weren't nominated for AotY they weren't getting rap album.

Not defending the public text message move and I think its lame as **** but there's a reason only Kendrick got one.

Drake sounds hurt saying "we all deserve one".

Last edited:
Maybe Macklemore thinks GKMC is the only album that was worthy of the grammy.

I could see that since I think GKMC was the only one that deserved it. Lets be real, none of the albums were ever contending for that award. They weren't nominated for AotY they weren't getting rap album.

Not defending the public text message move and I think its lame as **** but there's a reason only Kendrick got one.

Drake sounds hurt saying "we all deserve one".
i dont think he meant it literally

Drake upset Macklemore didn't give him any recognition IMO. Drake started off with a great point on "why post it?" but the end of his statement will blanket that.

As much as I think Drake was right about it not seeming genuine and whatnot, he should have just kept it to himself.

Drake stay getting hit in the feels

I agree Mackelmore shouldnt have posted it that was lame as ****

but you can clearly tell drake's upset about even more kendrick love

http://www.complex.com/music/2014/02/drake-denies-rollingstone-kanye

Drake is blasting Rolling Stone for running an interview in which he takes shots at Kanye West. "I never commented on Yeezus for my interview portion of Rolling Stone. They also took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue," he announced on Twitter this morning.

The interview in question, in the new issue, features Drake supposedly saying about Yeezus: ""There were some real questionable bars on there. Like that ‘Swaghili’ line? Come on, man. Fabolous wouldn’t say some **** like that."

Drake then launched a tirade against the magazine and all press. "I'm done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That's the only way my message gets across accurately," he tweeted, along with, "I'm disgusted with that. RIP to Phillip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

Rolling Stone has run a portion of the interview online and has yet to respond to the allegations.

---------------------------

I don't know what to make of this. Would Rolling Stone or that writer just make some **** like that up?

Most interviews these days are recorded, audio and video.

Bizarre.

Drake is blasting Rolling Stone for running an interview in which he takes shots at Kanye West. "I never commented on Yeezus for my interview portion of Rolling Stone. They also took my cover from me last minute and ran the issue," he announced on Twitter this morning.

The interview in question, in the new issue, features Drake supposedly saying about Yeezus: ""There were some real questionable bars on there. Like that ‘Swaghili’ line? Come on, man. Fabolous wouldn’t say some **** like that."

Drake then launched a tirade against the magazine and all press. "I'm done doing interviews for magazines. I just want to give my music to the people. That's the only way my message gets across accurately," he tweeted, along with, "I'm disgusted with that. RIP to Phillip Seymour Hoffman. All respect due. But the press is evil."

Rolling Stone has run a portion of the interview online and has yet to respond to the allegations.

I don't know what to make of this. Would Rolling Stone or that writer just make some **** like that up?

Bizarre.

I think he said the **** off record and dude added it to the interview. That line about Fabolous sounds like something I would just say nonchalantly in convo and that's probably what he did. And now dude crying cuz a dead PSH got the cover? :lol: c'mon dawg.

this dude really said "They also took my cover from me"...... :stoneface:

He's mad that PSH got the cover over him.........an amazing actor who just passed away... :rolleyes

You really cant handle the spotlight being taken off of you for a minute to honor a man who just passed away? :x :smh:

In before Antidope finds a way to defend this.

Drake definitely got that off the record talk quoted in the magazine :lol:

Judging from other interviews and things he's said, I would be surprised if he actually didn't say that.

I kinda understand him being mad about the cover since it was last minute and they could have given it to PSH next issue but at the same time, it's a sensitive situation.

Last edited:

Please Sit Here

Last edited:

Bizarre.

Uh-oh, he's having his Kanye moment.

Back
Top Bottom